Coral Sands Motel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
The Dixie Hollywood(Los Angeles)
View Hotel
Hollywood City Inn(Los Angeles)
View Hotel
Harvard House Motel(Los Angeles)
View Hotel
Hollywood Stars Inn(Los Angeles)
View Hotel
Dunes Inn - Sunset(Los Angeles)
1,053 results
All reviewsthai townfree parkingmetro stationcommon roompool and jacuzzigriffith parklaundry roomralph's supermarketcentral courtyardwashing machinehollywood walk of famemin walkstayed here for nightsuniversal studiossmall bathroommini fridgewould stay here again
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 12, 2014 via mobile

When I walked into this place, I just wanted to walk straight back out. The room was old and dated and there was a strong smell of some kind of chemical. The bathroom was old and small and I wasn't keen on it at all.

The location was fantastic - only a few minutes from a metro station but as a previous reviewer stated, this is not the best area and at night I didn't really feel safe walking around. That said however, we never had any problems at all.

After a few days the room grew on me and the jacuzzi and pool were really nice. The service was great too - the staff helpful and friendly and they even allowed us to stay in the jacuzzi when it was supposed to be closed.

I would probably not stay here again just because I'd rather be closer to everything but its not as bad as I first thought.

• Stayed: June 2014
Reviewed June 6, 2014

We chose this motel for it's location and it was a great choice. It is across the street from subway which takes you to hollywood blvd, universal studios, and almost any place else you'd want to go. Right beside the motel is a Starbucks, and a grocery store with deli. We saved a lot of money by getting our breakfast at the grocery store everyday. As for the motel, the courtyard is beautiful! There's a huge palm tree, pool and hot tub. The room we had was nice and clean. The bathroom looked to be recently renovated. The staff was very friendly. My only complaint was the people in the room above us were stomping around into the early hours of the morning. If we stay there again, we'll request a room on upper floor so this doesn't happen again. I'd definitely recommend this motel.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed June 6, 2014 via mobile

I truly can not fault this place for what it is trying to deliver. The staff are exceptional -- every single one i encountered greeted my friend and me with a smile. The staff are knowledgeable and would print ticket items and provide any information we required. The rooms were clean and it's very close to a metro station.

The ONLY concern is that this is in a dodgy part of LA. We didn't realise that all the good stuff is a couple of suburbs west. At night we were a bit worried about walking home from the metro and we didn't end up having nice meals because there isn't really anywhere close by that you would want.

That's not the motels fault though, they do everything they can to ensure your stay is a pleasant one.

Stayed: June 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 4, 2014

Checked in to this hotel last May for about 8 days and here's what i think:
Location - superb. It's highly accessible as it was near to grocery stores,fast food chains and the metro station. So, touring the city wouldn't be a problem.
Service - The staffs are very nice and accommodating.
Cleanliness and Rooms - Rooms are well-cleaned and the beds are comfortable.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed June 1, 2014 via mobile

Me and my daughter had a very late check in, the staff was helpful and check me in quickly, paking was on site, I seen lots of cameras for security, don't know if that was a good or bad thing, room was nice clean, beds were comfortable very close to Griffith park, Chinese theater, this hitel is actually on the outskirts of Korea town, so lots of yummie places to eat near by.

Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family