“Expensive Breakfast”

Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Westside
Cross street: Selby
Transit: LA Metro Bus #20 (Selby St.) LA Metro #720 (Westwood Bl.)
Description: BLVD 16 extensive menu celebrates the diverse flavors and tradition of American regional cooking. The menu evolves with the seasons to feature the freshest seafood, poultry and local produce, sourced locally and regionally. Diners experience approachable American dishes in their freshest, brightest and most flavorful presentation.
Reviewed September 19, 2013

We used our credit for breakfast. $20 does not go far for 2 people when coffee is $4 and omelet is $10. The restaurant was not that busy, but they still sit you on top of other people. Service was quick and the food was good but pricey.

Reviewed August 23, 2013

Stayed at the palomar again in Westwood. We really enjoy the Blvd 16 restaurant. I love the slider burgers for $3.00 they are juicy and perfect size if you aren't super hungry.My husband got the regular size burger it is big. the blvd burger comes with there yummy fries. I steal them off my husbands plate.the drinks from the bar are very good. I had a cherry chocolate desert that was very good. The chef Richard Hodge does a great job. My favorites are Melissa the hostess and Alex our server who also 2 weeks earlier waited on us. When I went on trip advisor the first time in July I couldn't figure out why it was so hard to get the restaurant to come up when I tried to put in a review. I figured out that when you type in Blvd 16 it doesn't come up you have to spell out boulevard. I think this is why they don't get a lot of reviews,because its hard to find. I hope more people check out the blvd 16 because it has turned out to be a place we really like to return to. I have to say everyone that works there is friendly and helpful.

2  Thank ZenMasta
JoshBLVD16, General Manager at BLVD 16, responded to this reviewResponded September 4, 2013

Hi ZenMasta!

Thank you so much for your lovely reviews and letting us know about the search results for Blvd 16 on TripAdvisor. I have updated the listing and we are now showing up correctly! Let me know the next time you plan on coming in and I will roll out the red carpet for you!

All my best,

Josh Porter

Reviewed July 10, 2013

First we were greeted by Melissa the hostess at blvd 16 she was so bubbly and friendly.My husband and i went there
for a late night dinner. I had the grilled salmon with vegetables and my husband had the ribeye steak and fries. I never eat french fries but I ate most of my husbands fries. They were Fresh and crispy. It was a romantic dinner with my wonderful hubby. Topped it off with the island floater desert yummy.

1  Thank ZenMasta
Reviewed May 25, 2013

We got to the hotel rather late and were hungry. It was 9:30 when we got into the restaurant, Blvd. 16, and even though they closed at 10, we were greeted warmly and the staff was all to happy to serve us. Alex, our server, was courteous and friendly. He went out of his way to accommodate us. The food was good, nothing special, but the service Alex provided made up for that. We were extremely pleased with Alex. We ate at the restaurant the next night and again, Alex was our server. We received the same, if not better, service as the previous night. Alex went above and beyond. Breakfast was a different experience. While service was ok, it was not at all like the dinner service (Alex was NOT our server). The breakfast food was ok, edible, but not something I would go back for. We will return to Blvd. 16 for dinner should we be in the area again.

2  Thank Lusianaatheart
Reviewed May 21, 2013

As overseas visitors we found the food and the service in this restaurant and bar really good. We were staying in the hotel and found that we didn't need to go out to find somewhere good to eat, it was right there! What a bonus!

1  Thank Narziss