“Very very good”

Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Westside
Cross street: Selby
Transit: LA Metro Bus #20 (Selby St.) LA Metro #720 (Westwood Bl.)
Description: BLVD 16 extensive menu celebrates the diverse flavors and tradition of American regional cooking. The menu evolves with the seasons to feature the freshest seafood, poultry and local produce, sourced locally and regionally. Diners experience approachable American dishes in their freshest, brightest and most flavorful presentation.
San Luis Obispo County, California
“Very very good”
Reviewed July 10, 2013

First we were greeted by Melissa the hostess at blvd 16 she was so bubbly and friendly.My husband and i went there
for a late night dinner. I had the grilled salmon with vegetables and my husband had the ribeye steak and fries. I never eat french fries but I ate most of my husbands fries. They were Fresh and crispy. It was a romantic dinner with my wonderful hubby. Topped it off with the island floater desert yummy.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank ZenMasta

Los Angeles, California
“Impeccable dinner service”
Reviewed May 25, 2013

We got to the hotel rather late and were hungry. It was 9:30 when we got into the restaurant, Blvd. 16, and even though they closed at 10, we were greeted warmly and the staff was all to happy to serve us. Alex, our server, was courteous and friendly. He went out of his way to accommodate us. The food was good, nothing special, but the service Alex provided made up for that. We were extremely pleased with Alex. We ate at the restaurant the next night and again, Alex was our server. We received the same, if not better, service as the previous night. Alex went above and beyond. Breakfast was a different experience. While service was ok, it was not at all like the dinner service (Alex was NOT our server). The breakfast food was ok, edible, but not something I would go back for. We will return to Blvd. 16 for dinner should we be in the area again.

• Visited May 2013
2 Thank Lusianaatheart
New Zealand
“Great food at a good price”
Reviewed May 21, 2013

As overseas visitors we found the food and the service in this restaurant and bar really good. We were staying in the hotel and found that we didn't need to go out to find somewhere good to eat, it was right there! What a bonus!

Visited May 2013
1 Thank Narziss
California
“I'd like to give this 3.5”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

The restaurant was relatively empty, so we had excellent service. The food was good. It wasn't super special, but everything was prepared well and we had a nice time.

Visited March 2013
Santa Barbara, California
“Great Breakfast, Fast and Friendly Service”
Reviewed April 23, 2013

We enjoyed the variety of items on the menu. I tried the chilaquiles, which were wonderful, and my very picky husband asked for a custom sandwich and was quite pleased that the chef was happy to accommodate his request.

Visited March 2013