“Cozy, Bright, and Awesome Location”
other traveler has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
Bedroom one has been freshly painted!
Bedroom 2 is bright and beautiful!
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 3 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Marchela...
“Cozy, Bright, and Awesome Location”
Reviewed October 10, 2017 for a stay in September 2017

I had a wonderful, relaxing stay at Kim's home. It felt like the perfect home-away-from home, tastefully furnished, and equipped with everything I needed to make my stay in LA comfortable. The beaches (Venice and Santa Monica) are a short drive away, downtown Culver City is also close, there is a diverse restaurant selection nearby, the neighborhood is very walkable and serene, and LAX is literally thisclose! Kim was responsive through the entire booking process, through texts and email. Her instructions on how to enter the home, the lighting, and the appliances were very clear. I'd highly recommend staying here if you are visiting Los Angeles for fun or work.

Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
Oct 12, 2017
Thank you so much Marchela! You were a wonderful guest! We would welcome you back anytime!
Andrew T
“Beautiful updated home-centrally located to explore the best in Los Angeles!”
Reviewed October 9, 2017 for a stay in September 2017

This house is a great place to stay while visiting West Los Angeles. I stayed for a few days and had a wonderful vacation! The house is beautiful and very comfortable. I have two kids, so it’s particularly nice to have a backyard. Since it is completely private and secured from the front yard, it is very safe. It's nice to have our own space and privacy. Getting an entire house to ourselves is much better than staying in a hotel, and it was a much better deal. I didn't even need to get a car while staying there. The kitchen is fantastic. I loved cooking breakfast and eating in. We could also walk to Vons, Trader Joe's, to get frozen yogurt, lunch, etc. Lyft got us everywhere else. We went to the marina, the beach, hiking, and other entertainment unique to LA. Kim and Justin are really friendly, and we plan on staying at their house whenever we come visit next!

Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
Oct 10, 2017
Thank you so much Andy! We would welcome you and your kids back anytime!
Joey_Trav...
Los Angeles, California
“Fantastic location!”
Reviewed September 30, 2017 for a stay in September 2017

I travel to Los Angeles for work on a regular basis so I stayed in Justin and Kim's house for just a few days and had a wonderful experience. The short trip from LAX is so convenient! Plus, I was able to get to meetings in silicon beach within minutes. From the beginning, Kim and Justin were extremely helpful and easy to communicate with. They were very attentive.

Their house is beautiful! It's very clear that they take great care of their home down to the last detail. The towels, linens etc. were very clean and looked like new, which is very important to me. Their kitchen is very spacious with a lot of counterspace and awesome to cook in. My favorite part was the backyard! I ate my lunch out there every day and it was extremely pleasant. There is a huge hedge all the way around it so it is very private, like your own retreat! At night, the Pergola lights up automatically with string lights and it is so pretty!

I also enjoyed doing my work in the backyard, or at the desk they have in their sunroom which overlooks the backyard. It was super pleasant and I was able to focus Way more than when I try to work from a hotel. They have a wireless printer too which was super convenient and they let me use their office supplies which was awesome!

Overall I will definitely stay here again as my experience was much superior to staying at a hotel (more comfortable, private, flexible and less expensive.) In the past when I have come for conferences I have stayed at hotels near LAX, but their house is a much better place to stay. I could go for walks around the neighborhood as opposed to being stuck in a hotel. My trip felt more like a vacation than a work thing! thanks Kim and Justin!!

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing