All reviews coffee bean tea leaf mini apartment full size kitchen nice kitchen an early flight hour shuttle catching a flight rooms are huge breakfast room huge tv free breakfast shuttle that runs evening reception stayed one night late arrival guest laundry lax hotels
Reviewed December 15, 2017

The perfect stay. If I had the opportunity again, this is my favorite. Wish my business trip would have been longer. The airport shuttle was convenient and easy to get. No worry with the complimentary breakfast and WiFi. Luxury and modern in suite accommodations that accommodate guests.

• Stayed: December 2017, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Tiffany J, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Los Angeles International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded December 16, 2017

Perfect!!!! Sheila, I wish I could insert a smiley face with heart eyes! Thank you so much for this "perfect" comment and for sharing your positive feedback with the world.

We really appreciate your business, and I hope you come back to visit us again in the future!

Happy Holidays, Tiffany

Reviewed December 14, 2017

Overall it's a very pleasant stay for us. Location is very good. Room is fairly big. We love the bathroom. It is very modern. Our only complaint is the shower water current which is a little weak. But we accept it because it's water saving for environmental purpose.

• Stayed: December 2017, traveled on business

Good afternoon Jenny!

Thank you for providing this positive feedback about your stay. I'm very happy we were able to deliver a pleasant experience for you. We utilize multiple different eco-sensitive environmentally responsible programs (such as LED lighting, recycling programs and materials, auto-sensors on thermostats and lighting), but I will share the weak water current you experienced with our maintenance team just to be sure there wasn't a problem. We do have a lighter water flow to be environmentally conscious, but it's not super noticeable as a consumer, so we will be looking into this just to be sure.

Thank you so much for your business and for choosing to stay with us!
Very Sincerely, Tiffany

Reviewed December 13, 2017

I travel a lot for business.

This hotel is a great location to unwind at the end of the day before catching an early morning flight.

The evening buffet is quite a spread with different hot choices. Was missing adult beverages(!) so I went to the bar. Waited about ten minutes and was never served so i left. (I am not a fan of waiting around to see if someone gets around to taking an order. )

Can walk over to the airport from this hotel. And, there is a shuttle service.

Make sure that you get a room on the backside of the hotel. The front of the hotel is noisy.

Room Tip: make sure that you stay on the backside!
  • Stayed: November 2017, traveled on business
1  Thank TravelingPrincessWT
InterstateHotels, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Los Angeles International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded December 15, 2017

TravelingPrincessWT - we appreciate your time in providing feedback about your recent stay with us, and we're thrilled to hear that our location at LAX Airport served your needs well. We wanted to let you know that we're working on the adult beverages...a delay with the City of LA has stalled our liquor license application, but it is in full swing now and we're working to finalize everything as soon as possible. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed December 12, 2017

Ok, the place is new and gorgeous and rooms are very spacious and nice. But they are clearly still trying to get it together a few months into business. I have filled out a couple of surveys and spoken to the staff nicely about my concerns. The front desk staff is nice, but they seem to have a lot of going on and don't seem to be able to multi-task or stop and focus on the guest. (I should add that I'm a frequent traveler for my job, and I'm a Hilton Honors Diamond member. No one at their front desk has ever thanked me for my loyalty as they do at most all other properties. This tells me it's probably a training issue.)
I always have to wait on the valet... ALWAYS. (Maybe have more than one at this busy LAX property and help the poor employee out as well as provide better service???)
The complimentary breakfast is consistently pretty bad. The fresh fruit is always like it's old. The bananas in the uncut basket this morning we're not even close to ripe and still had a lot of green on them. The scrambled eggs were barely warm and there's never any cheese or salsa or anything to even try to doctor them up. It is a very clean space though for sure. The attendant is right on it.
The restaurant has a nice menu. Tonight my dinner was tasty, but the mashed potatoes were not warm. The chicken and the brussell sprouts were nice and hot, over top of room temp mashed potatoes. Hmmm... Not sure how that happens.
Yesterday there was no wifi in the hotel, and today there is no cable. WTH??? The maid came in today as I got back from work tonight. I left the room at 6 am. Seriously!?!
I'm over it. I really want to like this place as I waited months for it to open as construction progressed, but I don't think I will likely stay here again, especially with $44ish parking on top of everything else. It is certainly the nicest HHonors property in the airport area, but I'm truly so disappointed. It shares the building w/ the Curio Collection H Hotel, so it is a very, very nice property. I guess I have to ask, If a Hilton Diamond member experiences these things and is treated this way, was does the average traveler have to look forward to??? Sorry Homewood Suites LAX, I speak the truth.

Stayed: December 2017, traveled on business
1  Thank JDM0225
InterstateHotels, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Los Angeles International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded December 13, 2017

JDM0225 - thank you for your time in posting comments about your recent stay with us, and we appreciate your loyalty as a Diamond member with Hilton Honors. Feedback from frequent travelers like yourself is invaluable to fine-tuning our hotel, and we have shared this feedback with our team to use as a training tool, ensuring a positive experience for all guests moving forward. We hope that you will consider staying with us again to give us another chance to earn your business.

Reviewed December 11, 2017

Fantastic room with great amenities. Staff was awesome—very professional and helpful. The provided dishes were sufficient for basic cooking needs. What I loved most (this will be lame) is that there was a Darjeeling tea K Cup. Made my morning!

• Stayed: December 2017, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

There is nothing lame about Darjeeling Tea in K Cup form, so I'm thrilled that you loved it!!! Thank you for taking the time to share feedback about your home away from home! I'm proud that we've earned that distinction : - )

Please visit us again in the future! I'll be sure we sned you extra Darjeeling Tea K-Cups!

Happy Holidays, Tiffany