“Good food from a truck”

Kogi BBQ Taco Truck
Ranked #499 of 10,306 Restaurants in Los Angeles
Cuisines: Barbecue
Neighborhood: Central L.A
Neighborhood: Central L.A
Reviewed January 18, 2014

Hunted down this famous food truck in West (verde) on Olympia blvd. We arrived at lunch time. We ordered the famous short rib taco and added a kimchi quesedilla. Both items were ready in4 mins nd tasted delicious. Spicy and fresh gourmet taste out of a simple truck.Afer we ordered we just ate on the street, watching the line grow steadily.

Reviewed January 11, 2014

Ate here today and I thought it was pretty good. It's Mexican/Korean, so really interesting food. I would definitely come back again!

Reviewed November 26, 2013

The burrito wasn’t bad, the meat and guac tasted good. I wish my burrito kept its heat better, the ingredients kind of cooled it down.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

Seriously - a Korean/Mexican food truck with outstanding food. Only in Southern California.

During a recent trip to Long Beach, CA, the Kogi Taco Truck made a dinner visit to a conference I was a part of. About 45 of of us experienced an all you can eat feast. While we were presented with a limited menu (no calamari tacos or Kogi dogs) to choose from, I ordered up three rounds of amazing food. The Sweet Chili Chicken Quesadilla, made of caramelized onions, chicken and a funky sweet and spicy salsa, burst in mouth. My favorite was the slider, made of delicious short rib, sesame mayo, cheese, salsa roja and a cabbage-romaine slaw tossed in a chili soy vinaigrette, all on a toasted bun. Perfect.

If you are in So Cali, do whatever it takes to track down the Kogi Truck!

Reviewed May 28, 2013

On a recent visit to So Cal we tracked down the famous Kogi Truck. After two rounds of ordering which included the Sliders, Short Rib tacos, Quesadillas, and the Kogi dog I have to say that while it was all good my vote for the best was the sliders no doubt (in fact I ordered them on both rounds). Yummy yummy yummy stuff they were, just the right combination of everything to keep me very happy. There are lots of other trucks out there for sure but its good to pay a visit to the one that kind of started it all.