Review Highlights
Amazing visit!

We spent a great afternoon here! Staff were very friendly and welcoming, answering any questions... read more

Reviewed March 7, 2019
caitlind08
The highlight of our trip

We just walked by this place and immediately stopped when we saw the sign declaring "Coffee and... read more

Reviewed June 28, 2018
r_l_spiller
Fort Myers, Florida

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Los Angeles
from $139.00
from $92.00
from $65.00
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed August 30, 2017

We had a pleasant afternoon sipping on coffee drinks and hangin' with the kitties. The staff here is friendly and fun. The space is comfortable and well designed for interacting with the cats. If you are a cat lover, this is a nice way to spend some time relaxing in LA.

Date of experience: August 2017
Reviewed April 3, 2017

First, don't tell the staff or the cats at Crumbs & Whiskers, but I'm really much more of a dog person. But being away from home and my dogs and cat, I missed my furry animal time. Crumbs & Whiskers helped fill that void.

The resident cats, presumably chosen for their mellow personalities, are only too happy to spend an hour+ with you (appointment essential, even during the week) having their heads scratched and eating cat treats out of your hand.

On weekends, they do a yoga-with-cats session. I only observed this from the window as I walked by, but maybe will sign up for that on my next trip as it looked like a lot of fun and the cats seemed to enjoy it too.

Crumbs & Whiskers offers an oasis of feline calm, and a nice break from the busyness of Melrose.

Reviewed April 3, 2017 via mobile

Fun Sunday afternoon with cats. Staff friendly and knows the cats. You can see that they care which makes it special Place is clean and many air purifiers on. 90 minute session enjoying all different cats & 2 kittens. Really enjoyed the time! Goes by fast and really nice they control the crowd going in, so you can visit all the cats. My friend & I look forward to going back. Only drag is parking on Melrose. So go early to search. Only meters or you can park on side streets, but it is a challenge.

Reviewed March 15, 2017 via mobile

We went to crumbs and whiskers to play with some cats and we loved it. We ordered coffee and had the chance to play with 18 cats as we waited for coffee to be delivered. We got the hear the stories behind how each cat ended up in there and learned at everyone of them was up for adoption- but I warn you they are so cute you'll get attached!

We thought there would be more thats than 18 but there was still enough for everyone to play with and enjoy a little one on one time.

The place is very cute and very clean for the amount of cats running around.

I'd recommend it if you are a cat lover!

Reviewed February 22, 2017 via mobile

Coffee+Cat=Wahhhhhhh?!

Parking is just metered parking. I went during the weekday so it wasn't too difficult to find a spot.

I took a star off because I think their admission fee is a bit too high.
$22pp for 75 minutes and drinks are separate. I've visited dog cafe in LA and their fee wasn't as expensive AND it included a drink per person. I know that the money is put to good use but I still think it's prettyyyy expensive. In total, we paid $44+$13 (for 2 cups of coffee and a cookie).

Most cats were knocked out. Not sure if they were super playful before but during my 75 minutes, I saw about 2 cats out of 19 cats walking around. LOL

Cute place if you love cats. Meow meow.

1  Thank haileyoo