“More then I expected!”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

naomisahl...
Island of Hawaii, Hawaii
“More then I expected!”
Reviewed August 27, 2017 for a stay in May 2017

We had a fantastic stay at Helen's place, the location was very convenient as well as nicely decorated and clean. Helen was great, just a text away if we needed anything, and also kept in touch to make sure we checked in okay and had everything for our stay. Everything is brand new in the apartment, the kitchen had all appliances and the living room a TV equipped with Netflix, Hulu and Amazon. The parking was convenient, many places only have street parking but this place had gated parking. I would definitely recommend staying, couldn't have asked for better. Thanks Helen!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
Sep 1, 2017
Thank you so much for your feedback, it was my pleasure to have you as my guest. I hope to see you and host you again the near future.
Sukhi D
“Excellent location and price”
Reviewed August 27, 2017 for a stay in March 2017

Excellent location. We could walk to almost anywhere including hot spots we wanted to check out. Place was alot cheaper than other places we checked and was above our expectations. I highly recommend this rental for your next vacation in the area.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
Sep 1, 2017
Thank you so much for your feedback, it was my pleasure to have you as my guest. I hope to see you and host you again in the near future. May peace be with you all!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing