“Great brunch spot”

Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Central L.A
Cross street: Formosa Avenue
Reviewed October 21, 2012 via mobile

Rarely do I go to a place with a promo voucher and end up being impressed enough to go back, but Cayenne Cafe really delivered. Friendly and attentive service, great brunch menu with very good portions, and relaxing, inviting decor. Will definitely be back when I'm in town!

1  Thank KGSellers

Reviewed October 10, 2012

Great food, service and ambiance. I love it even more because they are dog friendly. They even have a doggie menu. The food is fresh, tasty and moderately prices. Nice choice of wines also. The brunch is a nice experience but I prefer going during lunch hour. Its great for business meetings, dates and family outings.

Reviewed September 23, 2012

Visited on a travelzoo voucher special
The space evokes a casual Moroccan atmosphere with food leaning towards middle eastern specialties
I had the curry chicken salad as well as hummus with pita
They also had variations of omelettes and the French toast is recommended
The salad portions are huge so I would recommend a half order
Will definitely go back

Reviewed August 11, 2012

I really enjoyed this Mediterrainean-Middle Eastern restaurant on Beverly. My friend and I selected among the appitizers to get a wide sampling of the tastes offered. Service was excellent and accommodating of our requests. I will be back.

2  Thank LightPro
Reviewed July 26, 2012

Elegant, delicious, unique fare, Moroccan and Mediterranean in influence. Pricey, but worth it when you want genuine high-end, including excellent service. (We tend to save this place for birthdays and anniversaries. It is a smashingly good place to impress a date.) It’s also the only place I trust I can order wine by the color and get something wonderful.

1  Thank Eshelman