“Great, laid back, pizza and beer place.”
Review of The Rack - CLOSED

The Rack
Good for: Bar scene
Good for: Bar scene
Reviewed May 28, 2013

I really like this place. Great bar food, tons of beers on tap, live music, low key, and good people. I come here all the time to unwind and watch a game in the bar or have pizza with friends. Great staff.

Reviewed March 10, 2013

Not a good menu....extremely poor service. Entertainment stunk and the management does not seem to get involved in the service or planning.

Reviewed February 23, 2013

My husband and I often eat here before going to a movie. The restaurant and the movie theater are in the same shopping mall. The owner always remembers us. We like the salads, which are quite large, good for main course. Many people come for the beer and billiards in the main room.

Reviewed August 10, 2012

I visited this bar several times during a 2 week business trip in LA. It had live music or comedy in one half and pool tables, a bar and TV screens in the other half.

Good atmosphere, friendly crowd generally and a good selection of drinks. I didn't try the food but it looked and smelled good and wasn't too pricey.

Special kudos to bar staff Ozzy, Nick and David whose chat kept me entertained while I sat at the bar on a few occasions!

Reviewed April 23, 2012

The Rack has repeatedly proven to be a great place for good food and fun. Their bar is quite impressive and the pizza is very good. The environment is lively....filled with good music and lots of people enjoying themselves. The service is excellwent and the value is very good. A great place to meet friends for an evening of fun.