“Love the salads”

The Rack
Good for: Bar scene
Good for: Bar scene
Reviewed February 23, 2013

My husband and I often eat here before going to a movie. The restaurant and the movie theater are in the same shopping mall. The owner always remembers us. We like the salads, which are quite large, good for main course. Many people come for the beer and billiards in the main room.

Reviewed August 10, 2012

I visited this bar several times during a 2 week business trip in LA. It had live music or comedy in one half and pool tables, a bar and TV screens in the other half.

Good atmosphere, friendly crowd generally and a good selection of drinks. I didn't try the food but it looked and smelled good and wasn't too pricey.

Special kudos to bar staff Ozzy, Nick and David whose chat kept me entertained while I sat at the bar on a few occasions!

Reviewed April 23, 2012

The Rack has repeatedly proven to be a great place for good food and fun. Their bar is quite impressive and the pizza is very good. The environment is lively....filled with good music and lots of people enjoying themselves. The service is excellwent and the value is very good. A great place to meet friends for an evening of fun.

Reviewed September 28, 2011

They had a decent variety on the menu, however we not too impressed with food. Had potato skins and burgers. Skins were good, burgers were dry and were lacking something. Garlic fries were good. Brownie sundae tasted like it had been sitting around awhile then heated in a microwave once they were ready to serve me. lenty of tables for pool. Good mix of people and ages.
Bus boys and girls were really on their game and very attentive. Waitress could use some more customer service.
Tried out the place because I had purchased a gift certificate at Restaurants.com at a bargain of a price and wanted to give it a try. Will return for pool, but will eat before coming here.

Reviewed September 19, 2010

If you are looking for a drink, and something to munch on this is the place. If you play pool, they have as many tables as I have ever seen in one place!

The 7" pizza looked good, I didn't have it. I had a burger. It was just OK. It was a Thursday night and they had a band that was pretty good. Also a lot of motorcycles, I like bikes so that wasn't a problem.

I wouldn't take little kids here as it realy is a bar.