“Great tasting food & friendly atmosphere make this a winner”
Review of Seed Kitchen - CLOSED

Seed Kitchen
Neighborhood: Venice
Neighborhood: Venice
Reviewed August 22, 2012

I went here for the 1st time on my last trip to LA and will make it a "destination" restaurant when in LA. Food tastes great & staff is very friendly. My two young sons enjoyed a rice bowl and the staff was very relaxed when I apologized for how much of the rice bowl ended up around our eating area. Great place to sit and watch people thru the large window.

Reviewed May 28, 2012

Every time when I'm going to LA I have to make a stop at Venice Beach for eathing a BBQ tempa burger. I have taken many friend to this place and even the best burger eaters :-p have said they are just great !

Reviewed May 24, 2012

Restaurant was simple yet elegant. Their theme is very eco-friendly with most of their waste compostable (forks, cups, plates, etc). Food is a couple dollars more than average but is certainly healthier....great for hangovers. Really enjoyed this place and will definitely come back.

Reviewed May 22, 2012

I went here with a friend around brunch time. We both ordered veggie burgers. Portions were filling, food was delicious and complex. I loved the vegan blue cheese and slaw, yummy ciabatta bread and good burgers. I preferred the southwestern burger to the sirloin burger, the latter of which I found to be too salty. Apart from that, I thought it was great, and would definitely recommend!

Reviewed May 8, 2012

A perfect spot for vegetarians atho Venice Beach is really seedy and smelly. Hopefully Eric and Sanae will reopen in a lovey location worthy of the meals,