“A Must Try!”

Dining style: Home Style
Neighborhood: Venice
Cross street: Milwood
Reviewed November 1, 2013

Gjelina was absolutely delicious. I enjoyed the chili/lime brussels sprouts, and the anchovy bruschetta. I would definitely recommend this restaurant to anyone looking for some creative tastes and great atmosphere ( with super attractive servers!)

Reviewed October 22, 2013

I entertained a client here tonight & it was DELISH. The atmosphere was very cozy & if you've ever read my reviews, you know I checked out the shopping before hand & let's just say, FUN FUN FUN, great location on Abbott Kinney. My friend said it's a challenge to get a reservation so I made one a few weeks in advance, just so ya know. :) Go, you'll be pleased....would I lie to u...would I lie to ya honey, would I say something that wasn't true....well, maybe, but not this time.

Reviewed October 22, 2013

I love having dinner at the restaurant or grabbing a quick cortado at their GTA spot next door. Reasonably priced, as well.

Reviewed October 22, 2013

Visiting whilst in LA on vacation and enjoying shops on AK. Great pizzas, nice drinks, service from most was excellent although, as with all successful restaurants, there were a couple of waiters who were a bit up themselves. Living in central London we are used to that. Would recommend as have a great atmosphere and perfect location. Oh, one of the stuck up staff almost pooped themselves when I dared to ask for a straw for my drink and took great relish in telling me they don't 'do' straws. Bless! Was more funny than a problem though.

Reviewed October 20, 2013

Sit in the garden outside but the food is always interesting and delicious- the desserts as well- easy to find a great wine or beer on their list. It epitomizes what abbot-kinney should be and is in places still- funky, fresh, fun vibe.