Chateau de Soleil
Viceroy Santa Monica(Santa Monica)
$531
$123
Shore Hotel(Santa Monica)
$329
  • Beachfront
Omni Los Angeles at California Plaza(Los Angeles)
$241
$229
$258
$227
  • Restaurant
Mondrian Los Angeles Hotel(West Hollywood)(Great Value!)
$449
$325
Agoda.com
$395
$342
Loews Hotels
  • Pool
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 28, 2009

My time at the Chateau was very enjoyable. There's a very friendly vibe around the house a bit like a family. At the same time everyone has fellow respect for each other and there's a respect for people's space and privacy. Things are run very smoothly and legit, there's clear rules, and the management staff is very helpful, approachable and most importantly proffessional. With going to Los Angeles for the very first time, it was a very good residential experience for me and it's conviniently located in a decent safe area, whether you are travelling by car or the local metro its all easy to travel from the Chateau De Soleil and get around the area conviniently. I would reccomend it to a lot of people who are considering taking a visit to L.A. for any purpose of trip.

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed August 27, 2009

Great location, close to transport, shops and food. The chateau itself houses great facilities and excellent staff - I was surprised at how accommodating they all were! The rooms are very spacious and the atmosphere is always fun and lively. I have recommended the Chateau to anyone and everyone going to L.A. The price is extremely competitive for the quality of accommodation, services and location. You'll be hard pressed to find anything better.

• Stayed: August 2008, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 27, 2009

I stayed at the Chateau for about six months and I have nothing but good things to say about it. Everyone that stays there comes from different walks of life and most are there pursuing the same dream. The only bad thing about the chateau is when people would leave to go back home because you become like a family. Gary is awesome. That's all I have to say. Good Day.

• Stayed: January 2009, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 26, 2009

The Chateau is a fantastic community and a great place to stay. The manager Gary is so nice, sweet and helpful. It's like being in a great big family, especially if you travel alone like I did. I'm actually going back pretty soon and I completely 100% recommend it!!

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled solo
Reviewed August 20, 2009

I used to study in LA in 2008. I lived at Chateau de Soleil during my studies, and all I can say about this place is that I really miss it!
It was full of artists who were sharing different experiences of life, being in a good mood and friendly with each other. The manager is a young person, helping you how to live in a comfort and relaxed place, also helping you around Los Angeles, giving you good and useful advices.
On every festivity day, there were parties and everyone was invited. I had the chance to meet people from all over the world, (some of them I am still in touch with). Even if I came alone in Los Angeles, I met wonderful people from the first day that I arrived at Chateau.
Everything was clean, the staff is fantastic, and the atmosphere made me feel like being at home...
If I come to L.A again, Chateau de Soleil is my choice...

Tudor Chiriac (student)