“The Best Experience” 5 of 5 stars

Neighborhood: South San Fernando Valley
Lake Sherwood Ca
“The Best Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2013

Emily Post book of Etiquette . A tea, no matter how formal it pretends to be, is friendly and inviting. One does not go to be impressed or instructed, but merely in an informal and everyday spirit, to see one's friends and be seen by them.

The service is outstanding and the tea is brought out on a cart to pick from it is then servered individally in pots. The food is delicious and there is enough to bring home for another day. I have taken Afternoon Tea across the world and this beats all of the finest hotels todate.

• Visited September 2012

Los Angeles, California
“Lovely Experiance”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

The High Tea Cottage is the location that my family goes for birthdays, anniversaries, and special occasions. You always have a wonderful time, the service is excellent and personal. There are so many teas to choose from I always find something different that does not disapoint. Recently I took my teenage daughter and her friend for my daughter's birthday. They loved it. I would recommend the High Tea Cottage. I always feel like I am on a mini vacation when I am there.

• Visited December 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars
Tel Aviv, Israel
“loved the flavors, love the ambiance real high tea experiences !!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2010

one of the thing that i am worried about when i give such high score is gee wee bee i will spoli the place smiling but i sure hope i will not and i must admit i loved the service loved the style and the food was amazing tastey and i know it kill my diet smiling~
will come back
cozy rooms ccozy place feels as if you are visiting an old aunt who know how to serve the hig tea~
great for girls party or romantic meet up ~

1 Thank navawritz
Brentwood
“True High Tea experience. Best in LA!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2009

I was taken to Tea this past weekend as a Mothers Day outing by by daughters. It was stupendous! Cherie went out of her way to accommodate my diet requests and also allowed us to see and smell the aromas of the teas prior to ordering, this was very enjoyable, helpful and enlightening. The Royal High Tea was spectacular with the pretty flowers and overall presentation. The Lady Hamilton china is glorious, to be served on china so delicate was a treat all to itself We had a wonderful time visiting, we were not rushed as each course was served with impeccable timing and service. Many other Tea establishments serve all at once, not here - our sandwiches were made to order so were as fresh as fresh could be, our scones hot and presented on a preserve cart with 4 different jams for us to choose from, the ginger cake just melted in my mouth and the desserts scrumptious and cold. This is an absolute experience to enjoy, it is much better than the 4 Seasons and also the Ritz Carlton and all the other places in LA pit together!. We had indeedr an absolutely relaxing and indulgent afternoon of pure pleasure.

2 Thank chanelrocha
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“great selection of teas...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2009

great selection of teas - everything tasted freshly made!

1 Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook