“Family Accommodation Beverly Hills”

Courtyard Los Angeles Century City/Beverly Hills
Ranked #106 of 349 Hotels in Los Angeles
Perth, Australia
“Family Accommodation Beverly Hills”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 15, 2014

had the family of 5 with 3 kids, missus and myself at this hotel. We wanted to be close to Beverly Hills so we good access the Grove and some restaurants. This hotel was the best price we could get for the two adults and 3 kids in a room. There was a slide screen door that separated us from the small tv and lunge area. Two king size beds. There was a neat little gym under a gazebo in the hotel. We would come back again if we had to be close to Beverly Hills. The price might put some people off but it was reasonable for the area. There is a mall and food court 14 mins away and a grocery/food mart across the road. Good for family travelers.

Room Tip: For a family choose the suites with 2 king or queen beds
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
2 Thank Fitfun F
CYCCBH, General Manager at Courtyard Los Angeles Century City/Beverly Hills, responded to this review, March 17, 2014
Dear Fitfun F, I am so glad to hear you enjoyed your stay and had a wonderful visit here in Los Angeles. It is always good to hear that a guest has found the hotel accommodating and we agree our location is great for many LA attractions. We look forward to your next visit. Kind Regards,

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (106)
Augusta, Georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 26, 2014

I stayed at the Courtyard Century City/Beverly Hills from September 2011 - August 2012. The staff was great. They all knew my name and what rooms I preferred. Parking is expensive, but you have no alternative. Due to LA's climate, something was blooming all the time so the balconies needed cleaning. There is a hummingbird wall on the back of the hotel and it's interesting to sit and watch the hummingbirds dart from flower to flower and then back into their holes.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
CYCCBH, General Manager at Courtyard Los Angeles Century City/Beverly Hills, responded to this review, February 27, 2014
Dear Chris S.,

Thank you for the kind words and I am glad to see our staff welcoming you. We take great pride in assisting our guests and it is always a joy to be recognized on Trip Adviser. Thank also for the cleaning feedback, I will share with our team and ensure this gets addressed. We look forward to your next visit. Kind Regards,
Valley Center
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 24, 2014

Very clean, basic, old fashioned type of hotel, good WiFi and extremely friendly staff. That being said, it is absolutely all you get for the price and for this price point, I really expected a couple of perks. I was not told parking is an additional $19 per night when I booked my room. I had no choice but to pay it because the neighborhood around the hotel is all special permit parking only. I was with my daughters after a last minute, spontaneous driving tour of LA area colleges, and had to find a hotel by using my phone and had I been able to do more internet research, I wouldn't have chosen this hotel. Even a muffin and juice in the morning would have been better than the nothing we received. After paying so much for the room, parking and hotel tax and seeing the prices of their onsite Bistro, we ate dinner elsewhere and left as soon as possible in the morning to find a better choice for breakfast.

Room Tip: Choose upper floors. Hotel faces Olympic Blvd. which has lots of constant, noisy, traffic.
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
Kristel P, Manager at Courtyard Los Angeles Century City/Beverly Hills, responded to this review, February 25, 2014
Dear VCTraveler,

Thank you for taking a moment to post your reveiw of our property, I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed our guest services and that you were happy with the cleanliness of the room and the Wi-Fi service. These attributes are paramount to the satisfaction and loyalty of our guests and I am so happy we were able to meet our service goals.

I know it can be frustrating to have an unexpected charge appear on your bill which is why we make every effort to ensure that our daily parking fee is advertised on all reservation channels, so I do apologize that you were unnaware of this fee in advance of your arrival. Parking fees in the LA area can be astronomical but I assure you we have an extremely competitive rate being one of the lowest in the area.

Also, we do offer fresh baked cookies at 3pm every day in the lobby as well as our refreshing "fruit water" which changes daily, if you stay with us again in the future please be sure to stop by and have some.

Thank you again for yur comments and we do hope you will stay with us again.
Los Angeles
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 9, 2014

I really enjoyed this hotel. Great location in West LA close to getty, Santa Monica and only 10 miles from Downtown. You need a car to get around, though. Staff was amazing and hotel was recently renovated! The best thing is the staff. They make you feel at home, super friendly and engaged. You can tell they all enjoy their jobs. Thanks for the great stay.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank pdv1230
Kristel P, Manager at Courtyard Los Angeles Century City/Beverly Hills, responded to this review, February 12, 2014
Thank you for sharing your feedback about your recent stay with the Courtyard Marriott Century City-Beverly Hills. My staff and I are delighted that you enjoyed not only our property but our service. We hope you can visit us again soon!

At Your Service,

K. Packard
Asst. General Manager
Monterey
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 9, 2014

This hotel is a gem, located on the West side of LA. The staff makes you feel so welcomed and they are really interested in talking with you about everything. I would highly recommend staying here. We will be back

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
Kristel P, Manager at Courtyard Los Angeles Century City/Beverly Hills, responded to this review, February 10, 2014
Dear golferfan,

Thank you for taking the time to post your comments about your recent stay exerience. Everything we do is aimed at providing you with an excellent hotel experience and your feedback is extremely valuable.

Your comments will be shared with our entire staff, as reinforcement to continue their efforts to make the Courtyard Marriott Century City-Beverly Hills a leader in hotel excellence.

Again, thank you for your thoughtful comments. We look forward to serving you in the future.

At your service,

Kristel Packard
Asst. General Manager
Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 8, 2014

Very convenient location. Best valets anywhere. They were extremely friendly. I felt like an old friend was helping me. I looked forward to bringing my car back to the hotel. It was an older facility but very well maintained and has had a recent well done remodel.

I could not have been more pleased with my 4 night stay.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank Keith L
CYCCBH, General Manager at Courtyard Los Angeles Century City/Beverly Hills, responded to this review, January 11, 2014
Dear Keith L,

I am so glad to hear you enjoyed your stay. My team will be excited to know their service was appreciated. We look forward your future business. Kind Regards
Indianapolis, Indiana
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 29, 2013

My boyfriend and I found this amazing little Courtyard while staying in Beverly Hills. This staff deserves five stars and multiple guest satisfaction awards, which I am sure they earn annually. Michael (I think this was his name) checked us in. He was so friendly, so accommodating, and upgraded us to a "renovated" room that had a patio door that took us right to the hot tub. He gave excellent recommendations for dinner and even let us use his computer to see the website of a movie theatre he recommended. I was blown away by his attention to our needs and interests and his friendliness. (We checked in the afternoon before labor day... please recognize this associate if I have his name wrong.)
I went to the bar-- which I understand is the new vision of Courtyards-- and got a margarita in the evening right before close. The two gentlemen working the bar were outstanding, friendly, and funny. I enjoyed my conversation with them so much I almost didn't go back to my room to be with my boyfriend! They weren't sure how to make my margarita (they were new to the bar) so we laughed our way through the process and it still tasted great!
The hot tub was extremely small and the entry lock to the area was broken so we reached on the other side and manually opened the fence. Hopefully they got this fixed. The hot tub was TINY-- many fits 6- 8 people... but it in a nice courtyard with overhead "Christmas" lights that made it a lot of fun.
Finally-- the valet was very outgoing and friendly. He took my bag and placed it in my trunk for me, opened my car door, and ensured that we were satisfied before leaving the hotel.
All in all... excellent service in a great location. Very near to Rodeo Drive and Beverly Hills. I can't wait to go back!

Room Tip: Ask for one of the rooms that have a patio leading directly to the fitness area/hot tub. Make sure y...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank tootandtugboat
CYCCBH, General Manager at Courtyard Los Angeles Century City/Beverly Hills, responded to this review, January 7, 2014
Dear tootandtugboat,

I am so glad you enjoyed yourself and found the staff friendly and accommodating. Staff member love when they get personally recognized so thank you for doing that. We look forward to your future visits and we are glad you have found your home whenever you visit Los Angeles. Kind Regards,