“Clean, conveniently located”

Courtyard Los Angeles Century City/Beverly Hills
Ranked #120 of 355 Hotels in Los Angeles
Reviewed June 13, 2013

This hotel is conveniently located if you are looking for something affordable in Century city, at walking distance from Avenue of the Starts. The place looked clean, and I don't have any complains, especially because I was able to get my room for a good rate. I did not interact with the staff that much, but overall they seemed nice.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
CYCCBH, General Manager at Courtyard Los Angeles Century City/Beverly Hills, responded to this reviewResponded June 16, 2013

Dear Ricky M,

I am glad to hear you enjoyed the hotel and location. We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed June 2, 2013

I have been staying at this Courtyard Hotel in Century City for the past four years. While there are a lot of hotels to choose from, this hotel is a great combination that simply makes staying in West Los Angeles as easy as possible. 1) Great Staff - from the GM down, everyone here truly cares about their guests and goes out of their way to ensure your stay is as good as possible. They know me by name, they know my family, they know my rooim pregferences and most importantly they demonstrated this all within the first few stays and this fact alone contributes to me returning again and again. 2) Convenient location - minutes (depending on the time of day) to Century City, Beverly Hills, Westwood, Brentwood, Santa Monica and LAX. I can get to LAX in 15 minutes for an early morning flight, and still have all of the conveniences of being able to walk to the Century City Shopping Center. It's also a reverse commute south to orange County and North to the valley if you are traveling for business, cutting down the time for those commutes at least in half. 3) Recently renovated - while I confess I still miss the charm and uniqueness of the murals above the headboards, the national renovations of Courtyard hotels is enjoyed by all, this property included. 4) Great for runners - this is a fantastic property to stay at if you are juggling work and staying healthy. Walkers and joggers can enjoy a 3-mile loop around Rancho Park, while more serious runners can run 5-6-8-9-10-13-17-20 mile runs around Beverly Hills, UCLA and even to the Beach as part of the LA Marathon course. If you use a Garmin watch, search on Garmin Connect for user "agkrunner" for courses you can download to your watch. The only wish for this property is a pool. While they do have a spa and a cute and very useful gym, in the summer I miss not being able to cool off in cold water. All in all, a great place to stay!!!

Room Tip: The rooms facing Olympic Boulevard can be larger while the rooms on the back of the hotel can be qui...
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Adam K
CYCCBH, General Manager at Courtyard Los Angeles Century City/Beverly Hills, responded to this reviewResponded June 7, 2013

Dear Adam K,

Thank you for your kind words. We enjoy having you has our guest almost every week and thank you for the repeat business. Thank you for pointing out some of the advantages of our location and glad you have found it so beneficial for your running and other activities. See you soon.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed May 15, 2013

You cannot go wrong with this location and the people are very friendly and pleasant. We have stayed her many times and will continue to do mostly due to location. Easy highway access, close to Beverly Hills shopping and great restaurant-Piccolo Paradiso on Beverly drive.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
3  Thank overdoityks
CYCCBH, General Manager at Courtyard Los Angeles Century City/Beverly Hills, responded to this reviewResponded May 17, 2013

Dear overdoityks,

Thank you for taking to time to post a comment and I agree our location is terrific for West LA. I am also glad to see you found the staff friendly and accomodating. I have not eaten at this restaurant you mention, I must go and try it soon. We look forward to your next stay with us. Kiind Regards,

Reviewed May 11, 2013

This hotel is great. Location is amazing, close to everything...Santa Monica, DT, Venice Beach and more...staff is really friendly the rooms were clean and nicely decorated, you really enjoy and relax when you stay there. The room is 5 stars

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank Mohammed Q
CYCCBH, General Manager at Courtyard Los Angeles Century City/Beverly Hills, responded to this reviewResponded May 12, 2013

Dear Mohammed Q,

I am so glad to hear you enjoy the staff. location and the recently renovated rooms. Kind Regards,

Reviewed April 17, 2013

We are delighted with this hotel -- I am staying here now. We had planned to stay only one night, but we are so pleased with the room that we are extending our stay. The recently remodeled room is lovely. Although this room faces Olympic Blvd. and doesn't have a balcony, it doesn't suffer for either condition (unlike some of the reviews that complained about this kind of room). As some reviews already mentioned, the staff here are stellar. We have been made to feel very welcome and at home. I recommend this hotel very highly.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank arbeej
CYCCBH, General Manager at Courtyard Los Angeles Century City/Beverly Hills, responded to this reviewResponded April 19, 2013

Dear arbeej,

I am so glad to hear you are enjoying your stay and the staff has been accomodating. I appreciate your kind words and thank you for your business.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed April 5, 2013

Great location, close to LAX, easy access to Santa Monica beaches and attractions, excellent made to order breakfast was included, staff was very helpful and friendly. Room was beautifully detailed, and extremely quiet.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
CYCCBH, General Manager at Courtyard Los Angeles Century City/Beverly Hills, responded to this reviewResponded April 8, 2013

Dear Seabreeze48,

I am so glad to hear you enjoyed the hotel, it's location and our newly remodeled rooms. Kind Regards,

Reviewed April 1, 2013

The true strength of this hotel is its staff. The front desk is courteous and extremely helpful. They went out of their way to get me information when I needed it and I overheard other guests receiving the same great treatment. The parking staff at the garage are incredibly friendly and warm. When I arrived back at the hotel one night only to realize I had left my purse at an event, the two men working in the garage that night were so empathetic and cheered when I returned again with my bag. Other than that, The location could be better. Other than that for all of the hotel's good qualities, there was always a flaw in the way of a truly good experience. The immediate area is an absolute ghost town at night and the hotel is not within reasonable walking distance to anything other than a supermarket. With a car, it is very close to several great neighborhoods, particularly Beverly Hills. Santa Monica and the beach are a quick drive away unless you go during rush hour when LA's famous traffic can be limiting. The rooms are nice and roomy (fortunately, I did not find the cleanliness issue that the previous reviewer did) but those facing Olympic Boulevard get a lot of traffic noise even overnight and despite double pained windows. The public spaces are nice, especially the glass enclosed gym, and the hotel makes a nod to service by putting out drinks and cookies in the lobby. This hotel is trying very hard but isn't quite there yet.

Room Tip: Avoid overlooking Olympic Boulevard, they are too loud at night. Choose a room at the back of the ho...
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Marci B

Dear Marci B,

Thank you for your feedback about our staff and your overall impressions on the hotel. We review all our guest comments and work on implementing feedback. Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts. Kind Regards,

Also consider these accommodations in or near Los Angeles
Beverly Hills
The Beverly Hilton
The Beverly Hilton
#8 of 15 in Beverly Hills

Been to Courtyard Los Angeles Century City/Beverly Hills? Share your experiences!