“Great service staff.” 5 of 5 bubbles

Courtyard Los Angeles Century City/Beverly Hills
Ranked #105 of 348 Hotels in Los Angeles
“Great service staff.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 4, 2012

Management should recognize their staff for being so attentive to the guests. The staff is what makes a good hotel Great! The jacuzzi tub was perfect (not luke warm like most). The roos are quiet and we liked the seating area by the lounge very comfortable. Will stay again.

• Stayed August 2012
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
CYCCBH, General Manager at Courtyard Los Angeles Century City/Beverly Hills, responded to this review, August 6, 2012
Dear Buchta,

Thanks for your positive comments and yes the comments are shared with our associates in our daily stand up meetings. We are glad you enjoyed your visit.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (105)
Louisiana
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 4, 2012

My family visited L.A. for a short family vacation and decided to stay here due to the location and price. I am very glad we did!! The staff was friendly and the valets were top notch!! As a southerner, I have high expectations when it comes to hospitality and I was thouroughly impressed. Everyone was so nice and helpful! It was a wonderful experience!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
CYCCBH, General Manager at Courtyard Los Angeles Century City/Beverly Hills, responded to this review, August 4, 2012
Dear Joy D,

Thank you for chosing our hotel and your positive comments about the hotel and staff.

4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 3, 2012

The hotel location is great, everyone is kind and friendly starting with the valet that greets you welcoming you to the hotel.
Overall a good experience, there is a starbucks inside and they have a couple delivery menus if you want to order after hours.

• Stayed August 2012
1 Thank Agarcita
Thank you for your kind words and I am glad you enjoyed your stay.
Los Angeles, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 31, 2012

Where to start? My boyfriend and I were there for our first year anniversary and i must say it was the perfect hotel to celebrate. We were there during the week Wednesday-Friday so the price was better and we were able to use my military discount. When I made the reservations I asked if there were any special accomodations to celebrate an anniversary and they replied that they could only get us champagne. I was ok with that. I called directly to the hotel to set that up and got more than that. I spoke to Dezzy and told her I wanted to do something special for my boyfriend...she said she would go across the street to Ralphs and purchase some time of dessert. She asked what we like to drink and what was my favorite flavor....We arrive to the room and he was speechless at how amazing the room was decorated. There was rose petals everywhere, a heart shaped figure made of petals on our bed, chocolare covered strwberries, our absolute favorite Moscato, A vase with 15 red roses, a chocolare cake that read "Happy Anniversary", and a hand written note that said Happy 1st Anniversary from the Courtyard! Im still in shock from everything Dezzy did for us. She went above and beyond caring for the customer....and not to mention she did all this before she even clocked into work. She added the extra charges to our room (which was only $42!!!) and i didnt have to do a thing. Dezzy totally made everything detail perfect and we are both extremely satisfied! Thnx Dezzy!!!

In addition, the valet people were excellent and very friendly.
Housekeeping did there job! :)
Food was wonderful
Whirpool was peaceful and romantic
Outdoor Patio my fav!

SOOOOO happy with my stay!! Def visiting them again!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
Dear Karina C,

I am so glad our team exceeded your expections. Thank you for recognizing them and especially Dezzy. We look forward to your next visit.

dana point
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 30, 2012

We just were at a 5 star resort (different brand) last week, and they didn't even hold a candle to this hotel as far as service and hospitality are concerned. Everybody was so nice and accomodating from the moment we arrived. I called down for an extra pillow, and they said" would you like two?" May sound crazy to be excited about those types of things, but its the little things that matter! Very comfortable room, and nice and quiet. perfect location for our needs.
Dezzy at the front desk was very helpful. 5 star service without a doubt. Thank you marriott!!

Room Tip: I did not experience the rooms facing Olympic blvd, but the rooms facing the other side were definit...
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
CYCCBH, General Manager at Courtyard Los Angeles Century City/Beverly Hills, responded to this review, August 2, 2012
Dear socall66,

I am so glad to hear that you felt the service was 5 star and thank you for recognizing one of our associates in your review. It is always great to recognize the team and specific employees when they have done well. I look forward to your next visit the next time you are in Los Angeles.

San Diego, California
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 30, 2012

Customer service was lackluster, the room was nice however not for the price. Had a much better experience a few miles away at the Marriott Los Angeles Downtown. The location is decent, but make sure you get a room that is not facing the street to minimize traffic noise.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank cyphr
Dear cyphr,

I am sorry to hear you were disappointed with the service during your stay. I invite you to contact me directly at the Hotel so I may her the specifics of your disatisfaction.

Houston, Texas
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 26, 2012

The carpeting in the room was soiled and stained. Housekeeping wasn't even doing a good job mopping the floor -- I noticed what appeared to be coffee stains on the tile under the sink -- seems that a wet mop would have cleaned up the mess. Marriott has also moved to the "Bistro" concept for dining. What that means is no room service and no table service. The service at the Bistro was less than stellar -- but what was disappointing was having to stand in line several times to finally get what I wanted. At dinner, I paid for my dinner and a glass of wine, then when I asked for a second glass of wine, I was charged for my dinner and first glass of wine again. Breakfast was even worse -- I stood in line for breakfast and was told that they were not open but I could order coffee only. When I asked if I could order breakfast and merely have them prepare it when they fully opened I was told that the order could only be taken after they opened -- and hence I had to stand in line again. My last stay at a Marriott Courtyard --

Room Tip: Ask for a room with the sink in the bathroom. My room had the sink in the hallway just as you enter...
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
CYCCBH, General Manager at Courtyard Los Angeles Century City/Beverly Hills, responded to this review, July 27, 2012
Dear david c,

Thank you for taking the time to post your comments and feedback. Although I appreciate you posting on this public forum, I hope you also gave us feedback during your actual stay. CY as a brand is converting all their lobbies based on feedback from our customers. I do apologize that our service was less than satisfactory. I do apologize about the cleaning issues and will immediately review your comments with the housekeeping team. We are scheduled for a rooms rennovation later this year.