4,003 results
All reviews daily grill restaurant heavenly bed century blvd taco bell starbucks coffee an early flight shuttle service self parking free shuttle rental car the club lounge per day santa monica lobby runway thrifty conference
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

If you enjoy waiting for an hour and a half for for minimal full shuttles to pass you (while choking on fumes) - then this is the hotel for you. Tired rooms and surly service! Cannot understand how Westin allows this to be branded as such - how far this brand has fallen!

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
OnAir15188007502, Manager at The Westin Los Angeles Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear jmmlaguna

Thank you for staying with us and please accept our apologies for the shuttle delay. With the ongoing improvements at the airport there have been some road and lane closures impacting pick up and drop off times. I am very sorry about this and we are working with our shuttle company to adjust during these time periods.

Thank you again for the feedback and hope to have you return again in the future.

Sean Steenson
Director of Operations
The Westin Los Angeles Airport

Reviewed September 11, 2019

I recently stayed at the Westin LAX, this was not my first time staying there, and I have to say, I’ve never been disappointed with the customer service there. It’s actually pretty awesome and I always look forward to my stays there. I always ask for Manny’s help at the front desk, he provides excellent customer services and goes above and beyond to exceed guest’s expectations! Another thing that I love about staying at the Westin are the beds and pillows!! They are super comfy!!
I highly recommend staying at the Westin LAX and next time you go, ask for Manny Torres!

Happy travels!

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed September 10, 2019

Even on the 12th floor, I was awakened each morning by dogs barking in the large kennel right next to the hotel. It's hard to describe how loud it was -- I recorded audio, but there's nowhere to upload it here -- just imagine non-stop barking all day long.

I asked about changing rooms, but no quieter king bed rooms were available. I tried switching to a two-queen-beds room on the 11th floor, but that had other problems -- musty, with stains on the duvet -- so I returned to the kennel.

Separately, the hotel is understaffed -- there was a long wait to speak to someone at the front desk every time I tried, regardless of the time of day or night.

Room tip: Ask for a higher floor facing away from the kennels to avoid being awakened by dogs barking 24 hours a day.
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank writejeff
OnAir15188007502, Manager at The Westin Los Angeles Airport, responded to this reviewResponded September 12, 2019

Dear Writejeff,

Please accept my sincere apologies for the noise you experienced and not having an appropriate room type for you to move to. I appreciate you letting us know and would like to assure you we are working with our neighbor to make sure noise from their operations is kept to a minimum. I would appreciate if you would contact me directly so learn more about your experience. You can reach me directly at 310-417-4533.

Sean Steenson
Director of Operations
The Westin Los Angeles Airport

Reviewed September 7, 2019

As a high tier Bonvoy Rewards member we really enjoyed our stay here. The Suite Night Award I used in the Bonvoy program made our stay here extra special. What an awesome room and view we had. I actually think the Bonvoy perks received were too good compared to what I paid! The comp'd wings at the Daily Grill were great and the Club Room food was a huge plus and well attended. For those parking, I parked at Wally Park which is about a 10 minute walk.

Thank you Westin LAX. I'll be back one day.

Reviewed August 28, 2019

What a great hotel close to LAX. Staff was terrific. Accommodations were great as well. Gave me a room on the executive floor . The lounge had really good food and the staff was helpful and kind. Definitely a place to return to.

Date of stay: August 2019