We arrived really late and tired on Saturday-evening at 2030hrs in the hotellobby with the quick bus (from LAX only 10 minits).
Check in was really quick and comfortable. They had a big party in the lobby, but we were too tired to attend. I was a bit afraid that the noise would carry through the whole hotel, but as soon as we were in the elevators, we could not hear a thing from the (loud) music! Within 3 minits we were in our room. The room was very clean and spacious. We fell asleep immediately in the nice and soft beds, without having any trouble from the nearby airport or the music in the lobby.
The next morning I noticed that we had no robes end the safe wasn't working. Because I wanted to have some more information about the parking in the hotel, I walked to the guest-service. I first explained about the robes, they immediately took care of that. Within a few minits my grilfriend had a roommaid at the door, bringing us 2 nice robes and the apologies that they were not there. The safe problem was taken care of by giving me the possibility to put the passports and tickets in a safe-deposit at frontdesk. No extra charges for that.
Guest service took all the time to explain about the parking ($15 a day, which is a normal price in LAX area I understand), and the entree of the parking garage was directly at the lobby, so it was easy in and out in the hotel/parking.
Friendly Raul was very helpfull to al my questions. He even gave me a map and pointed me out what the perfect route was to do some sightseeing on our own. We followed his intructions, and had a great time in LA!
The pre-booking price for a room was only $75 via our travel-agent, and that really was a bargain. Internet in the rooms was not free, but the lobby and the restaurant area had a perfect wifi-connection. And the lobby was so spacious that you could easily find a nice and perfect spot for some internet-activities.
So if you are looking for a good, clean, spacious hotelroom, Westin LAX is a right choice!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Los Angeles Airport, just four blocks from Los Angeles International Airport, offers easy access to major corporations, marvelous shopping, sunny beaches and fine restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HotelsClick so you can book your The Westin Los Angeles Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Los Angeles Airport Hotel Los Angeles
- Los Angeles Westin
- Westin Lax
- Westin Los Angeles Airport