Compared to other Westins, this one is lacking. The room was just okay, nothing to write home about. The Heavenly bed was not bad for a hotel bed, but don't count on it to give you a good nights sleep if your room is facing the airport runway. This is the only time I would ever request a room facing the main thoroughfare. We are pretty heavy sleepers, so it wasn't too much of an issue, but I can see how others may be irate. The maid hadn't serviced our room on the first day by 5PM, so we just told her not to do it because we wanted access to the room at that time. There is Wi Fi access in the hotel lobby, which is nice. The pool is just okay...I wouldn't spend too much time there because the crowd looked pretty scary. Room service was quick but mediocre and expensive. The hotel restaurant isn't the greatest either...plan on eating out of the hotel if possible. The free airport shuttle is a nice touch, though. For a one or two night stay, it'll do, but for anything longer, try something better than the Westin LAX.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Los Angeles Airport, just four blocks from Los Angeles International Airport, offers easy access to major corporations, marvelous shopping, sunny beaches and fine restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Starwood, Travelocity, Hotwire, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Westin Los Angeles Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Los Angeles Airport Hotel Los Angeles
- Los Angeles Westin
- Westin Lax
- Westin Los Angeles Airport