I stayed at the Westin LAX after a flight from NZ. I had to catch a morning flight to NYC the next day so it seemed a good option because of the price and free shuttle.
As I exited the airport the shuttle happened to be waiting so I got lucky and was able to head directly to the hotel. Very clean and airy lobby. I was checked in quickly and efficently.
The room was clean and had a view of the airport runways. Heavenly bed was great. Lots of amennities, towels, etc.
Only two drawbacks were early morning flights that were departing directly over the hotel. Woke me up a few times, but I was the one that requested the room on the airport side because I love planes. Not the fault of the hotel. The second problem was when I discovered I left my toothbrush in NZ. Took a few calls before brush and paste were brought to my room. Staff apologized so no worries.
Overall, a great hotel to stay at if catching a flight at LAX. A bit far from attractions so I wouldn't recommend it if staying in Los Angeles.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Los Angeles Airport, just four blocks from Los Angeles International Airport, offers easy access to major corporations, marvelous shopping, sunny beaches and fine restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotwire, Agoda, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Cancelon, getaroom.com and Travelocity so you can book your The Westin Los Angeles Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Los Angeles Airport Hotel Los Angeles
- Los Angeles Westin
- Westin Lax
- Westin Los Angeles Airport