The Westin Los Angeles Airport
  • Restaurant
  • Restaurant
Tivoli Hotel(Inglewood)
3,713 results
All reviewsdaily grill restaurantheavenly bedcentury blvdtaco bellstarbucks coffeemanhattan beachan early flightself parkingshuttle servicefree shuttlerental carthe club loungeper daysanta monicalobbyrunwayconference
Reviewed April 26, 2005

This is a nice, modern hotel with very friendly staff members. We booked our room on Hotwire, and when asked at the front desk, were able to get a nonsmoking room, on the third floor.

Here are the pros:
The bed was extremely comfortable, with lovely sheets! Quite to our surprise, the food, ordered through room service, was good, and served on fancy silver platters with glass goblets of iced water. I especially recommend their club sandwich and carrot cake; both were fresh, filling, good sized portions, and delicious... What a wonderful surprise! Although we were close to the airport, (as the name implies), there was little noise, and the hotel is close to everything. Our room was clean and neat, and offered internet service.

The cons:
There was only ONE bottle of shampoo (no conditioner, or lotion).
While the hotel offers shuttle service, parking was $15 per day.
Internet service outside the room was pay-per-minute.

The Upshot:
Good for one night, through priceline or hotwire, (as we did, and moved to a hotel with parking included, which is quite possible), and especially nice for business travelers.

• Stayed: April 2005
5  Thank Litgirl24
Reviewed April 21, 2005

Me and my husband stayed at this hotel for 2 nights in April of 2005. Hotel was nice and clean...but nothing special. But I had no compaint since I only paid about $65.00 per night through hotwire. They do charge you $15.00 per day parking fee, if you have a car.

• Stayed: April 2005
5  Thank Cindy K
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed April 18, 2005

this hotel for 90 us 4 people...is the best deal in town.

• Stayed: March 2005
2  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
A TripAdvisor Member
Passadena, California
Reviewed April 2, 2005

When you call the Westin, they claim to be the best hotel at the airport. Well, that much is true. I have stayed at almost every Los Angeles Airport Hotel. The Westin does have them all beat with the Heavenly Bed. I got in really late from a flight and I didn't feel like driving. I stopped in and they had a new desk for their Gold and Platinum members. There was no line and they treated me like I was a celebrity. I even got an upgrade to a room with a great city view. I am not sure if I was really tired or if it really was just the best sleep of my life. I was out early in the morning, but before I left I received my favorite newspaper.

• Stayed: March 2005, traveled on business
6  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed March 27, 2005

The hotel is sprawling and lacks character. In addition, although we requested a non-smoking room with double beds, apparently that got translated into a smoking king. (We were able to transfer to a smoking double). If you're not used to smoking rooms, the particles in the air are really distracting and by the end of it, you sound like a two-packer yourself. Toiletries, everything mediocre. I had a much better experience at the Crowne Plaza LAX.

• Stayed: January 2005