The Westin Los Angeles Airport
Loews Hollywood Hotel(Los Angeles)
$278
$249
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of $317/night.

Best Western Plus Sunset Plaza Hotel(West Hollywood)(Great Value!)
$289
$128
$107
FourPoints.com
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $123/night.

$469
$400
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of $505/night.

$395
  • Beachfront
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $482/night.

$146
$135
$252
$236
Hilton.com
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $286/night.

$195
$186
Omni Hotels
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of $264/night.

Shore Hotel(Santa Monica)
$329
Travelocity
  • Beachfront
Savings alert! 38% below average rates

The price you found is 38% lower than this hotel's average rate of $530/night.

3,711 results
All reviewsdaily grill restaurantheavenly bedcentury blvdtaco bellstarbucks coffeemanhattan beachan early flightself parkingshuttle servicefree shuttlerental carthe club loungeper daysanta monicalobbyrunwayconference
Passadena, California
Reviewed April 2, 2005

When you call the Westin, they claim to be the best hotel at the airport. Well, that much is true. I have stayed at almost every Los Angeles Airport Hotel. The Westin does have them all beat with the Heavenly Bed. I got in really late from a flight and I didn't feel like driving. I stopped in and they had a new desk for their Gold and Platinum members. There was no line and they treated me like I was a celebrity. I even got an upgrade to a room with a great city view. I am not sure if I was really tired or if it really was just the best sleep of my life. I was out early in the morning, but before I left I received my favorite newspaper.

• Stayed: March 2005, traveled on business
6  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed March 27, 2005

The hotel is sprawling and lacks character. In addition, although we requested a non-smoking room with double beds, apparently that got translated into a smoking king. (We were able to transfer to a smoking double). If you're not used to smoking rooms, the particles in the air are really distracting and by the end of it, you sound like a two-packer yourself. Toiletries, everything mediocre. I had a much better experience at the Crowne Plaza LAX.

• Stayed: January 2005
1  Thank lalimama
pine island, new york
Reviewed March 16, 2005

beware! half of this hotel faces a dog kennel. you will be up all night to the sound of howling dogs. an ureal situation. when i complained to the manager the following morning he smiled and said, "we know about the problem, but its not our property." to make matters worse my room was also dirty with gross hair and stains in the bathroom with filth and mold on the air filter grates. if you stay at lax avoid this place. did i mention that a long distance call is 10 dollars for the first minute anywhere out of the city limit?

• Stayed: January 2005, traveled on business
2  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed February 24, 2005

My husband and I stayed at the Westin LAX on February 12th before our flight the next morning. This was the worst Westin I have ever seen. The room was filthy. There was a big orange stain on the duvet cover on their "Heavenly Bed". It wasn't heavenly at all. The room was very dusty with stains on the table top. The bathroom was pretty gross with other people's hairs (from all parts of the body) on the floor, tub and counter top. I can't even begin to describe the smell in the room either. Let's just say, we checked out very very early eventhough our flight was not till noon.

5  Thank AuntJuJu
SF Bay Area
Reviewed February 18, 2005

I personally loved my room, one of the nicer hotels I've stayed at. However, the room you get very much depends on how you book it.

Since I was traveling on business, I booked my reservation through our corporate travel agent and paid $150 a night -- got a room in the 8th floor, with nice Heavenly bath products, dual showerhead, furniture, a bathrobe, and starbucks coffee in the room.

My sister, who was staying for the same weekend, booked through Hotwire and got a discount rate of $75. She was stuck in a smoking room on the 4th floor (though requested non-smoking) that smelled pretty bad, worse bath products (generic conditioning shampoo only), single showerhead, and generic coffee.

Is it worth it to pay more for a better room? In my case, I think so (mostly 'cause my company's paying for it ;) ). If you find yourself being assigned to fifth floor or below, try to request one of the upper floors if they have it.

• Stayed: February 2005, traveled on business