OK, it's an airport hotel and therefore it's going to be pretty basic. The Westin at LAX has been around for a long time, and it's seen better days. The rooms are standard, usual furnishings - Heavenly Bed, Heavenly Bath - but nothing remarkable or memorable. The hotel itself shows a lot of wear and tear. The panels inside the elevators are dented and scratched and not very well connected - wobbling and loose, shaking as the elevator door opened and closed.
There are a lot of meeting going on in the hotel, and coupled with travelers staying because it's close to the airport, makes for a lot of guests and a lot of wear and tear. Just doesn't seem like the hotel is keeping up on the maintenance.
The staff if very attentive, but that doesn't make up for the physical condition.
Hotel van also serves the Sheraton Four Points, so keep that in mind when returning to the airport.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Los Angeles Airport, just four blocks from Los Angeles International Airport, offers easy access to major corporations, marvelous shopping, sunny beaches and fine restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Westin Los Angeles Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Los Angeles Airport Hotel Los Angeles
- Los Angeles Westin
- Westin Lax
- Westin Los Angeles Airport