Stayed here for the convenience (flying in/out of LAX, meetings in Culver City the next day) and wound up regretting it. When I first walked into the room it looked like a crime had taken place - every single lampshade was askew. While this isn't a cleanliness or functionality issue, it should have been a clue that things weren't that well maintained. Same with the bedside lamp having a burned out bulb.
The kicker was this morning. I went to take a shower, only to find that the water pressure was about 20% of normal and not enough to make the shower work. So for the sake of time I washed my hair in the bathroom sink. At a Westin. Inexcusable.
Front desk was apologetic and put extra points into my Starwood account, but really I would have preferred to take a shower.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Los Angeles Airport, just four blocks from Los Angeles International Airport, offers easy access to major corporations, marvelous shopping, sunny beaches and fine restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Starwood, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, HotelsforEveryone, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Westin Los Angeles Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Los Angeles Airport Hotel Los Angeles
- Los Angeles Westin
- Westin Lax
- Westin Los Angeles Airport