Stayed here for business, over all it was a good hotel. Pros: very nice staff, easy access to the airport, plenty of parking spaces, comfortable beds. Cons, more cons than pros in this case. Without the Westin brand, this hotel is actually pretty nice, but consider it's a Westin, standard should be higher. The hotel rooms really need updates, the towels are very old and hard. Plastic cups are more suitable for cheaper hotels. Parking was expensive, but that seem to be the norm for these airport hotels. Overall, I would recommend the hotel pays more attention to details,otherwise, decent place to stay if you need to be close to LAX.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Los Angeles Airport, just four blocks from Los Angeles International Airport, offers easy access to major corporations, marvelous shopping, sunny beaches and fine restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Starwood, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Westin Los Angeles Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Los Angeles Airport Hotel Los Angeles
- Los Angeles Westin
- Westin Lax
- Westin Los Angeles Airport