Stayed here in January 2013 and had no reason to choose any other LAX hotel.
Like previous visit we stayed for the first two nights of our holiday. The Free Shuttle bus only takes minutes to get to the hotel, but again like previous stay would have been helpful if there were bell staff available to take all our bags from the shuttle bus but there were none in sight.
Again like last time that aside we could not fault this hotel, the room was spacious, modern and clean. Breakfast at the hotel grill was very reasonably priced and had a very varied choice and the food was wonderful.
Some have commented on the noise from the airport, previously we had a room overlooking the front of the Hotel which was quiet. This time we had a room at the rear which did involve some noise from the runway, but what do you expect when you stay at an airport Hotel. We enjoyed the view of the planes taking off and landing.
Would use this hotel again if flying into LAX.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Los Angeles Airport, just four blocks from Los Angeles International Airport, offers easy access to major corporations, marvelous shopping, sunny beaches and fine restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Westin Los Angeles Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Los Angeles Airport Hotel Los Angeles
- Los Angeles Westin
- Westin Lax
- Westin Los Angeles Airport