I recently attended a conference at the Westin LAX. The hotel is a short ride from the airport and they do offer a free shuttle about every 30 minutes. The lobby is large with a nice bar area. The restaurant offers good food and is a bit on the pricey side. Westin advertizes comfortable beds, and ours was very comfortable and had nice quality bedding. The room overall really needed updating, as the furniture was scratched and the carpet a bit worn. (Nothing horrible, but not up to the usual Westin standards.) They do offer wifi for a fee. They were very attentive to our conference needs with immediate assistance for audio/video issues and refreshment breaks.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Los Angeles Airport, just four blocks from Los Angeles International Airport, offers easy access to major corporations, marvelous shopping, sunny beaches and fine restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Hotwire, Priceline, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your The Westin Los Angeles Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Los Angeles Airport Hotel Los Angeles
- Los Angeles Westin
- Westin Lax
- Westin Los Angeles Airport