For such a high end place, I'm still at awe how this property still charges for the smallest amenities and yet gives you a "rebate" for reusing your towels. The property is rather easy to locate at night when the logo is well lit. Staff is very friendly, but during late nights, trainees should not be checking in guests from the VIP queue. She was very nice, but rather green with the Starwood procedures. After some haggling, we were able to get on the quiet executive floor... thank goodness it was a weekend, so the executive breakfast room is not in service.
Same cookie-cutter amenities as with all Westin properties. For a city without good public transport, you would think they would include free parking for guests. Sadly, we got a sticker shock upon checkout when the parking is $25 a day. I wish they disclosed this upon checking in.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Los Angeles Airport, just four blocks from Los Angeles International Airport, offers easy access to major corporations, marvelous shopping, sunny beaches and fine restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HotelsClick so you can book your The Westin Los Angeles Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Los Angeles Airport Hotel Los Angeles
- Los Angeles Westin
- Westin Lax
- Westin Los Angeles Airport