I am a Starwood Preferred member and recently stayed at both the Westin LAX and the Sheraton Gateway LAX. Though I normally prefer Westin's, in this case, the Sheraton is hands down a better hotel. The beds at the Westin are small - not queen size by any stretch. The Sheraton beds are much larger. The Westin does not supply the room with a robe. The Sheraton does. The airport shuttle to the Westin was packed while the shuttle to the Sheraton was not. The club lounge at the Sheraton was fine - but I only used it for breakfast. The front desk service was friendly, professional and very quick. In short - if you have a choice, I recommend the Sheraton.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Los Angeles Airport, just four blocks from Los Angeles International Airport, offers easy access to major corporations, marvelous shopping, sunny beaches and fine restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Westin Los Angeles Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Los Angeles Airport Hotel Los Angeles
- Los Angeles Westin
- Westin Lax
- Westin Los Angeles Airport