We stayed here the night before flying out of LAX to go back to the east coast. The hotel lobby was clean and spacious, and check in went very smooth and quickly. I wasn't crazy about having to pay $25 to park, but i know some hotels charge even if you are a guest. Our room was on the 4th floor and overlooked the parking garage and the runway. Not really a quiet room at all, but i didnt expect much when buying on priceline. The bed was comfortable but the pillows were not firm at all. They were really soft and i had to fold them in half to get any support. I LOVED the shower head in the bathroom. It was large and then had a seperate piece you could pull away and move around. There were many chain restaurants in the area to eat at. We weren't real interested in that so drove a few miles away to find something a little better. I would stay here again. Served its purpose for a one night stay before a flight.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Los Angeles Airport, just four blocks from Los Angeles International Airport, offers easy access to major corporations, marvelous shopping, sunny beaches and fine restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, getaroom.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your The Westin Los Angeles Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Los Angeles Airport Hotel Los Angeles
- Los Angeles Westin
- Westin Lax
- Westin Los Angeles Airport