I only stayed one night. This was a stop over from Toronto to LA, then off to Hawaii. After standing in airport lines for 2.5 hours for security & customs and then sitting on a plane for 5.5 hours it was a joy to have a comfy bed to fall into at night. I usually take awhile to fall asleep in a strange place/bed but this was a dream.
Everything in the room was perfect and I didn't hear any air traffic. My only complaint was there wasn't anything close by to do but it served it's purpose since I was only in LA for 14 hours.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Los Angeles Airport, just four blocks from Los Angeles International Airport, offers easy access to major corporations, marvelous shopping, sunny beaches and fine restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Westin Los Angeles Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Los Angeles Airport Hotel Los Angeles
- Los Angeles Westin
- Westin Lax
- Westin Los Angeles Airport