A few minutes from LAX by hotel shuttle, this property is convenient to the gajillons of travelers who pass through each day -- and it shows. Everything is scuffed, peeling, rusting, and worn. The hotel looks like it shares one thing with its guests -- jet lag.
Rooms are standard Westin fare, though very low water pressure in the shower was subpar.
So, if you need to be close to the airport, expect a flea bag in a Westin costume to get your SPG points, and don't mind the homeless look, a fine place for as little time as you can spend here before jetting away.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Los Angeles Airport, just four blocks from Los Angeles International Airport, offers easy access to major corporations, marvelous shopping, sunny beaches and fine restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Orbitz, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Westin Los Angeles Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Los Angeles Airport Hotel Los Angeles
- Los Angeles Westin
- Westin Lax
- Westin Los Angeles Airport