Any negative comments you may read here about the LAX Westin are absent now- June '11. 5 nights. Ask for SPG level if you are able. No noise. Ask for more towels, hangers, the usual for more than 2 nite stays in any hotel. Ask for room facing Century Bl upper floors.1158 extra large space. Earn extra points by not asking for houskeeping every day. Daily News- lobby-- good menu and not outrageously expensive. Open late- 10:00pm. No restaurants walkable. Thrifty car rental next door. Don't try concierge recommended $5 parking blocks away in alley at the Subway. $18/$22 nite parking necessary. hotel $$--restaurant open late in lobby. Save $$- don't use room service unless you are on expense account. Forget mini bar with snacks. Garage confusing re: payment. See front desk. No cash attendants. 5 miles from terminals. Easy shuttle 24/7. Very good value. Popular convention hotel & weekend weddings. Best for SPG Starwood members.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Los Angeles Airport, just four blocks from Los Angeles International Airport, offers easy access to major corporations, marvelous shopping, sunny beaches and fine restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Westin Los Angeles Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Los Angeles Airport Hotel Los Angeles
- Los Angeles Westin
- Westin Lax
- Westin Los Angeles Airport