Elaine's Hollywood Bed and Breakfast
$362
$279
Sofitel
  • Pool
Travelodge Santa Monica(Santa Monica)(Great Value!)
$164
$154
Hotel Angeleno(Los Angeles)(Great Value!)
$189
  • Pool
Best Western Plus Sunset Plaza Hotel(West Hollywood)(Great Value!)
$267
$259
  • Breakfast included
Ocean View Hotel(Santa Monica)
$305
$233
$203
Omni Hotels
  • Restaurant
Casa del Mar(Santa Monica)
$591
$575
$171
$167
  • Pool
All reviewspink roomb blarge balconyquiet streetsunset blvdcold meatshome from homerunyon canyoneach morningyogurta stones throwchinese theatregood sizeexcellent stayspent nightsmin walkquiet at night
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 6, 2014

This bed and breakfast is in a great location, walking distance from Hollywood and also close to a City Sightseen bus stop but in a quiet street with FREE PARKING.
Very good value from money, breakfast is amazing and Elaine very nice!!!
I will definitely stay in this place again if visiting LA and will recommend it to everyone (already did and they were satisfied).

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank valeriutz
Elaine G, Owner at Elaine's Hollywood Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded April 10, 2015

It's so easy to be nice when I have customers as lovely as you! I really hope you'll be in town again soon, because we'd all love to welcome you back. We really appreciate you recommending us -- there's nothing quite like the word of mouth! It was a pleasure having you stay here -- come see us soon.

All the best,
Elaine, Owner

Reviewed May 17, 2014

I've stayed at Elain's B&B few days in November 2013, when attending AFI FEST, if I ever go back to Hollywood I'm going to Elain's. Elain's Wonderful, kind, helpful, she make's you feel like your at home. Her sweet pets Casper, Sally and Valentino will help her still your heart. i almost forgot to mention it, its a walking distance from Walk of Fame.

Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 19, 2014

My husband and I stayed here for two nights.
The good:
1. Location--It is very well located, walking distance to hollywood walk of fame, madame tussauds etc as well as sunset blvd. It is close enough to drive to Universal studios, the very lovely farmers market at the Grove, Griffith Park & Observatory.
2. Very friendly hostess- Elaine was very nice and friendly. She had good suggestions about places to visit, routes to take, places to eat at etc
3. Breakfast--I am a vegetarian who doesn't eat eggs other than in cakes and stuff. So I had no problems with the breakfast that had a fantastic spread of croissants, danish, fresh fruits, coffee/tea, bread, jams, cereal and juice. Everything seemed very fresh! It was very informal, if Elaine was around she would ask you what you needed and made sure you had everything at your table. Otherwise, you had to help yourself from the kitchen for cutlery etc. Felt like we were living at a relative's house.
4. Nice room--we stayed in the Pink room, very spacious, nice bathroom, seemed clean.

The average:
1. The water in the shower wasn't really hot, I love hot water baths despite the temp being in the 60-70s and am rather particular about the water being hot. The shower water was luke warm at best and sometimes would tend to go cold. This was my only complaint.
2. The downstairs smelled a little weird--probably because of the dogs. Since I didn't have to live downstairs I didn't mind too much.

All in all we liked the place

Room Tip: Pink Room- bigger room
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank Aruna M
Reviewed January 7, 2014

Been here for 6 days and booked green and blue room. The room is pretty decent with own bathroom. Very near to Hollywood boulevard, about 15min walk. The location is quiet, away from main road traffic, neighbourhood is very safe which we even walked back at 2am after catching a midnight movie at the TLC theatre. Jerri serves as the host during our stay. She had been very helpful and friendly, giving us tips and directions to the places that we want to go. The house quite cozy with 3 very obedient and beautiful dogs. They wont bark if they recognize you and most of the times they just wag their tail and walk past you and they just stay at ground floor. However, for those who had low tolerance of dogs, this might not be a good stay. Cleanliness is average, you will have to tidy your own bed and there's traces of dog fur around but no dog smell. Changing of towel will be upon request. The location definitely a plus to be near to several eateries and places of interest. Remember to route the GPS with unit # 1616 and will be easily located. Definitely a good experience to stay here.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Kwan A
Reviewed November 28, 2013

Flew in from Austin Texas spent 3 nights at Elaines,stayed in PINK room which also has a large balcony it was lovely,just a 10 minute walk to Graumens Chinese Theater.If I were to stay in Hollywood again I'd would want to come back and stay at Elaines.

Room Tip: PINK ROOM nice and large with a balcony
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple