This old pile has more character than all the other hotels in Los Angeles put together. The staff are friendly and dignified, the room was quite comfortable, and the included breakfast is far better than the usual sort of 'free' breakfasts.
There is some noise from the plumbing and adjacent rooms, but it was manageable. There is also noise from traffic and sirens, but this was no more than a typical city hotel.
If you are looking for lodging with character and charm, then this is the place to stay in downtown Los Angeles.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether you need a private getaway after a long day at work, a hideaway for a romantic weekend, or accommodations for your V.I.P. guests, our 72 elegantly appointed rooms atop The Los Angeles Athletic Club await you. Guest have full access to 88,000 sq ft of athletic facilities, 3 restaurants and a rooftop lounge. Breakfast and discounted parking are also included. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your The Los Angeles Athletic Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Los Angeles Athletic Club Hotel Los Angeles
- The Los Angeles Athletic Hotel