Positive place: different from big LA hotels, abundant complimentary breakfast with good omlette (though bad coffee), quite large rooms (with dark brown color), entire building-size roof-top to view LA (and possibility to take sunbath if weather ok), good size pool to swim, nice small steam-bath, many opetion for workout (from yoga to basket as well as the normal stuff). In the early mornings you meet really old time LA people in the gym. Evenings, as everywhere, outside many poor pople but they do not make hassle. Staples about 15 minutes walk away.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether you need a private getaway after a long day at work, a hideaway for a romantic weekend, or accommodations for your V.I.P. guests, our 72 elegantly appointed rooms atop The Los Angeles Athletic Club await you. Guest have full access to 88,000 sq ft of athletic facilities, 3 restaurants and a rooftop lounge. Breakfast and discounted parking are also included. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your The Los Angeles Athletic Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Los Angeles Athletic Club Hotel Los Angeles
- The Los Angeles Athletic Hotel