Booked one night at the hotel to attend a concert. Parking was a breeze, there is a parking garage around the corner attached to the hotel and being downtown, parking is usually hard to find.
Upon entering the hotel you feel very special and know that you are at a classy hotel with the private entrance and doorman. The staff is very friendly and efficient. Our room was on the 11th. floor with some views of downtown Los Angeles, The room was decorated beautifully and well appointed. Within thirty minutes or so of settling in, housekeeping came by with a fruit and cheese plate.
For breakfast we had 2 passes to their buffet which had an omelet chef and many choices of fresh fruit, cereals, French toast, bacon, sausage, hash browns and waffles. We were also granted free access to all the other amenities for their members.
I highly recommend this hotel to anyone and will use it again the next time we are in Los Angeles.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether you need a private getaway after a long day at work, a hideaway for a romantic weekend, or accommodations for your V.I.P. guests, our 72 elegantly appointed rooms atop The Los Angeles Athletic Club await you. Guest have full access to 88,000 sq ft of athletic facilities, 3 restaurants and a rooftop lounge. Breakfast and discounted parking are also included. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity and Cheap Tickets so you can book your The Los Angeles Athletic Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Los Angeles Athletic Club Hotel Los Angeles
- The Los Angeles Athletic Hotel