Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
1,169 results
All reviews free breakfast beverly hills chinese theatre enjoyed my stay hollywood roommates bunk
Selected filters
Reviewed April 23, 2019

Clean hostel situated close to Hollywood Walk of Fame. Some of the staff are very friendly and will go out of their way to help you. The guy who took us on a walk up to the Hollywood sign was especially awesome.

Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Operations D, Public Relations Manager at USA Hostels Hollywood, responded to this reviewResponded May 16, 2019

Thanks for the great review! We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. Safe travels and we hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed March 25, 2019 via mobile

Only here for two nights on a “transit” stay. I wasn’t expecting much but the hostel delivered well for the price. I was in an 8 bed dorm, was given sheets and a towel and a couple of sheets of information. Including a downtown map.

The room had two showers and a toilet and was comfortable for the 8 of us (the room was full) the bed was slightly rickety but clean and comfortable.

The breakfast was good various bread and fruit and you could even make your own pancakes (I did). The laundry is the most reasonable of all the hostels I’ve stayed in $1.75 for the washer and $1.50 for the dryer. There’s a change machine for quarters in the corridor.

The staff are really helpful and they do tours of various areas of LA each day. I took the opportunity to attend the evening Hollywood your with Steven, who was good - lots of fun and had great context photos on an iPad. For the cost it was worth it.

I also used the Metro system during my stay. It’s easy enough to get around but loooong, so only use it if you have the time. But super cheap and comfortable.

The hostel was a pleasant surprise during my brief stay in LA.

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed March 12, 2019

USA Hostels was actually a little different to what the pictures showed and to what I was expecting, however, the dorms were quite nice and kept clean, the staff were friendly and helpful, and the amenities were great! The breakfast they provided every morning was simple but good (toast, juice, fruit, pancakes, etc), they have a laundry washer there however I couldn't use it cause it only took nickels (or some American coin), they even provided maps for the Hollywood Area and various fun activities for different days (i.e. free bus ride to beach, group hikes, etc) which I thought was very accomodating.

Date of stay: January 2019

Thanks for the nice review! We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. Safe travels and we hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed February 28, 2019

the staffs are awsome, especially the volunteer call Oussama Ghidhaoui, he is an angle, i have to go Panama at night and no time to send my post card and he help me to do it, i appreciated that a lot, also the other volunteer, i forgot his name but he is tall and thin guy with pinky nails, he is so friendly and he share his deliecous pasta with me, also the people in the reception and the manager are all great! i stayed there twice and i had good time and make friends there easliy, highly recommend!!

Date of stay: February 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled solo

Reviewed February 12, 2019 via mobile

At a HOSTEL 80% depends on the guests roommates which most of the times they are following all the rools and are nice people. About this particular HOSTEL the Pros: Clean,new Nice bathroom, Each bed has there own light and outlet/plug, Fresh fruit, nice attitude staff (when i was there) good location, CONS: no parking, no soundproof not even carpet like all the Hotel's, u can hear everything like people talking walking their luggage in the hallway Etc. Not very hot shower, a little expensive, no pool,spa, game room dvd, Etc.

Date of stay: January 2019