Ways to Experience The OJ Tour
from $65.00
More Info
from $55.00
More Info
All reviews brentwood murder simpson ford native trial fascinated information fun
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Although Adam was intrigued with the HWOBH he drove so fast that I became drizzled with a headache.

His energy is good and we convey many episodes, but I became sick, so through the tour I start feeling sleepy, and scared.

Date of experience: September 2019
Adam P, Owner at The OJ Tour, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Sorry you didn’t have a 5 Star time. This is a fast paced tour and you guys were 20 minutes late but I still wanted to give you the full experience.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The tour guide was entertaining! It was great to see so much of Hollywood! We actually saw a housewife who waived to us. We saw a few of the stars houses and where they hang out. I get a bit car sick so the winding roads in a old Bronco made it kind of a rough ride for me.

Date of experience: September 2019
Reviewed May 18, 2019

We went on this tour with Adam who had us hooked from the moment he picked us up. He collected us and another couple from McDonalds and this was the start of a brilliant hour. He took us to where Simpson was at a school recital earlier in the day, the restaurant where Nicole visited earlier in the evening and the condo on South Bundy Drive where Nicole and Ron were murdered. What made it really interesting was Adam’s personal perspective on the murder from growing up in the neighbourhood and attending the same school as the kids. The hour went by far too quickly and we really enjoyed it. Adam was a brilliant narrator. His presentation was extremely polished. We would highly recommend this. It’s probably the best thing we did all holiday (apart from seeing a Ben Afleck in a bookshop!)

Date of experience: May 2019
Reviewed March 28, 2019 via mobile

This was absolutely amazing. Funny, informative and respectful. I would do this over and over! I was lucky enough to have this as a surprise for my birthday from my boyfriend and it was the most amazing gift ever. I highly recommend this tour. You will not be disappointed.

Date of experience: January 2019
Reviewed January 28, 2019 via mobile

It was so surreal to see where Oj and Nicole had once stood. It was so cool that it was in a 1994 White Bronco as the cherry on top to a great tour!!! Great amount of time and was able to see everything without feeling rushed and not having our questions answered. 100% would recommend!!!!

Date of experience: December 2018