Tripadvisor

from $16.00
from $27.00
from $201.15
2,304 results
All reviews vault tour car enthusiast love cars on display movie cars beautiful cars car nut car guy classic cars concept cars great car old cars amazing collection minute tour guided tour general admission gift shop
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

One of, if not the best display of automotive genre I’ve experienced.
There are cars representing multiple cultures.

Date of experience: December 2019
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My son and I made time to visit the Petersen Automotive Museum even though we had a jam packed agenda to do everything else LA had to offer . We booked for the “Vault” tour as part of the entry fee which I highly recommend as it gives you acces to truely unique vehicles which would normally not be seen at other car shows or events.If you love cars then this is a must to put on your list of things to do.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

What a great visit. Exhibits are amazing and the basement tour is the best! Would highly recommend for a visit

Date of experience: December 2019
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Truly a great attraction. We spent several hours in this place. Saw a lot of famous cars from my youth. It is worth taking the vault tour as well. There are more cars in the vault than in the museum.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I did the vault tour here, and if you are a car nerd like myself you should absolutely do it. The other cars in the museum are mostly concept art or were film/video game industry cars which are cool but the main attraction in my opinion is the vault tour. Our guide was very knowledgeable and there was an amazing collection of cars. I hope that later there is a more extensive tour of the vault; there are over 100 cars and I would love to go over each and every one of them but I know that's not necessarily feasible.