Tripadvisor

from $16.00
from $27.00
from $201.15
2,305 results
All reviews vault tour car enthusiast love cars on display movie cars beautiful cars car nut car guy classic cars concept cars great car old cars amazing collection minute tour guided tour general admission gift shop
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Truly a great attraction. We spent several hours in this place. Saw a lot of famous cars from my youth. It is worth taking the vault tour as well. There are more cars in the vault than in the museum.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I did the vault tour here, and if you are a car nerd like myself you should absolutely do it. The other cars in the museum are mostly concept art or were film/video game industry cars which are cool but the main attraction in my opinion is the vault tour. Our guide was very knowledgeable and there was an amazing collection of cars. I hope that later there is a more extensive tour of the vault; there are over 100 cars and I would love to go over each and every one of them but I know that's not necessarily feasible.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I wish we could have spent another hour in the vault. You must pay for the vault tour! The cars in the regular museum are great but the vault is just a whole different level of automotive history.

Date of experience: December 2019
Reviewed January 16, 2020

If you love cars......you must come to the Petersen Automotive Museum!! It is easy to find, secure parking is available, with a great restaurant on premises. Staff was very helpful in answering questions. We had a wonderful time!

Reviewed January 16, 2020

I bought the annual membership and we just filmed a Youtube video at he Museum and focused on the Hollywood Movie cars from Transformers, Batman, Mad Max, Star wars, and more. Watch the video on YouTube # Sv2SsRvv5_E