“Everything we have tried has been amazingly delicious!”
Review of Skaf's Grill

Skaf's Grill
Ranked #1,860 of 10,410 Restaurants in Los Angeles
Neighborhood: North Hollywood
Neighborhood: North Hollywood
Reviewed October 22, 2012 via mobile

The food here is delicious!! The kabobs are always tender. Humus has a great taste and the cabbage salad is very good! Give the hamburger a try(so juicy & with lots of flavor)!
The only downside is the parking lot area is so small but it is worth the trouble.

Reviewed September 11, 2012

Me and my brother stumbled into this place a bit after lunch time.. We were hungry..
We ordered, tabbouleh with pita, baba ganoush and falafel.
The owner was very proud of his place and told us his story.
He gave us a complimentary hummus...
All of the dishes were great!!
For my brother it was his first time having Lebanese food and he totally loved it!

Very tasty, big portions and very affordable.

I recommend everybody to go to this little place!

Reviewed June 2, 2012

I've been going to Skaf's consistently for about 8-9 years now. There are very few restaurants that make me feel like I need to go if I haven't been in a while. Skaf's does Middle Eastern to the tee. He does his shwarma with rib eye steak or boneless skinless chicken breast, unlike some places that do the "meat log", on the vertical broiler and it's always great. I love the chicken kabobs which come with nice boneless skinless chunks, tender and juicy. The hummus is great, smooth and fresh. I also recommend the tabbouleh which has just the right amount of garlic and lemon.
This is not a fancy restaurant by any stretch. The ambiance is not upscale but the service is good. Most days Salim the owner is there and is always ready to make sure the customers are happy. Prices are very reasonable and it's a great place to order take out from.
If you like middle eastern food, and you haven't tried Skaf's, you're missing out on a hidden gem.

Reviewed April 21, 2011

I'm not an expert in this type of food, but I was invited by some people who are. They had tried most of the Lebanese places in Los Angeles and had some very specific reason that they kept coming back to Skaf's... of course, I cant remember exactly what those reasons are right now, but for me the food was excellent and well worth the drive to get there!! It's a simple little restaurant and a simple atmosphere, but pleasant and delicious!!

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed September 19, 2008

I absolutely love this place for Middle Eastern food (Lebanese). The Shawarma is never dry, the Falafel are always perfectly cooked and seasoned and the Lamb Kebabs are heavenly. It's a family run small place in a strip mall but dont let that stop you from eating there. Large portions and friendly service and decent pricing. I try to eat there once a week if I can.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook