“Lowest prices I have seen in a long time!!” 5 of 5 stars

Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Neighborhood: South San Fernando Valley
West Hills
“Lowest prices I have seen in a long time!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2012

This place is a hole in the wall and small but sooo good. The staff is great and the owner was there when we were there and he is so nice. I haven't seen prices this low for like 3 years. They have breakfast, lunch, dinner, hot dogs, gyros, mexican food. You name it and I think they've got it. And so affordable. And the food was great. We had breakfast here at about 2pm and I mean it was delicious. They serve breakfast all day. If your in a hurry you can get something to go cause they are quick. You know its not a sit down restaurant. Its a come in, eat and go place. They've got a TV too so you can watch some news or something too. This place was real good. You gotta try it!

• Visited March 2012