“Earl Grey Tea Latte”

Ranked #8 of 361 Coffee & Tea in Los Angeles
Neighborhood: Hollywood
Neighborhood: Hollywood
Reviewed July 25, 2014

Had some time to kill waiting to get in the audience for an episode of Jimmy Kimmel. I remembered passing this on the way there so walked back around. I am so glad I did! I got an Earl Grey Tea Latte and it was sooo delicious! I was in town on vacation so had never been to this chain. This location was so much fun. There was a Charlie Chaplin and an Elvis outside drinking their coffee, only in Hollywood!

Reviewed July 24, 2014

Great coffee for the US! Nice staff, who were always very busy but always friendly, had a coffee there everyday that we stayed across the road at the Hollywood Roosevelt

Reviewed July 16, 2014

Frozen drinks are always delicious! Courteous service! Wish Dallas had a Coffee Bean as this beats Starbucks' Frozen coffee drinks!

Reviewed May 28, 2013

Awesome staff awesome drinks what is not to love. I especially love their blended drinks much like Starbucks fraps but even better. Such unique drinks and tasty too!! I came to this location several times whenever I was on Hollywood Blvd. I love the wooden bar outside perfect for seeing the colourful characters in Hollywood! Check it out!

Reviewed April 29, 2013

I am not addicted to coffee, but my daughters and husband are. So, I've been to The Coffee Bean. I'm not sure how they would rate it, as they are the connoisseurs of fine coffee, but I enjoy the coffee here and the service is usually very nice too.