“Luv Luv Luv this place”

Neighborhood: Hollywood
Vancouver, BC
“Luv Luv Luv this place”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

Awesome staff awesome drinks what is not to love. I especially love their blended drinks much like Starbucks fraps but even better. Such unique drinks and tasty too!! I came to this location several times whenever I was on Hollywood Blvd. I love the wooden bar outside perfect for seeing the colourful characters in Hollywood! Check it out!

Visited May 2013

• Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
“I like it.”
Reviewed April 29, 2013

I am not addicted to coffee, but my daughters and husband are. So, I've been to The Coffee Bean. I'm not sure how they would rate it, as they are the connoisseurs of fine coffee, but I enjoy the coffee here and the service is usually very nice too.

Visited April 2013
Los Angeles, California
“Horrible service, average food.”
Reviewed February 21, 2013

Messing up an order is completely human and forgivable, if you make an effort to make it good again. Well, the guys here didn't, and to top it off they were arrogant about it as well. I'm never never setting foot in here again.

• Visited February 2013
Los Angeles, California
“Best coffee for a brick and mortar”
Reviewed November 30, 2012

My daughter worked there, has excellent choices of drinks food and tea, coffee and gift or home use purchases. OG is better tasting and healthier.

Auckland Region, New Zealand
“Espresso saviours in LA, San Fran, Vegas.....FINALLY”
Reviewed August 2, 2012

So I am a proud esoresso coffee snob, and apparently we New Zealanders are spoilt as we enjoy some of the nicest gourmet coffees in the world. USA is sadly lacking in decent espresso coffee, BUT we were able to find something close at the Coffee Bean chain so that's worht a good mention to fellow espresso snobs...a life essential isn't it? Thanks so much Coffee Bean

Visited June 2012