Venice Suites
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Cadillac Hotel(Los Angeles)
  • Beachfront
Sea Shore Motel(Santa Monica)
Hotel Erwin(Los Angeles)
  • Beachfront
Ocean Park Inn(Santa Monica)
Bayside Hotel(Santa Monica)
  • Beachfront
Casa del Mar(Santa Monica)
  • Pool
  • Breakfast included
Shutters on the Beach(Santa Monica)
  • Pool
Santa Monica Motel(Santa Monica)
View Hotel
All reviewsvenice beachrooftop terracesanta monicalock boxmanager randytoaster ovenstudio apartmentvenice restaurantvintage elevatorcandle cafecooking facilitiesocean frontabbot kinneymuscle beachbeach towelstop floorthe perfect place to stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 28, 2009

For the past five years I have stayed at Venice Suites right on the beach, while working an annual gig in Santa Monica. I stay for two months. Obviously, I love it. All of the units are very colorful and the building upkeep is great.. I love the hardwood floors and the ocean view from my unit. When I want to escape to the beach, but don't feel like getting my feet sandy, I simply go up to the rooftop deck and look out at the beautiful ocean. The sunsets are fantastic. My unit has a cute kitchenette with dishes, glasses, silverware, a refrigerator and a dishwasher. Yes, as a returning guest every year, I request the same unit. The year that it wasn't available, I moved up one floor. I like this unit even more. Each unit has a tv and a radio/cd player. Additionally, wireless internet service is available throughout the building. Venice Suites has the perfect location. There are numerous shops and restuarants, both in Venice and Santa Monica. No car is needed to get to these shops and restaurants. However, parking in a nearby garage is included in the Venice Suites rental agreement. Cleanliness is of major importance to me. The apartments at Venice Suites are cleaned weekly with towel service. The ladies who clean are very kind. I look forward to both my annual Venice Suites stay and to reconnecting with the general manager. He is always on top of everything. I highly recommend staying at Venice Suites. It's a wonderful place to stay and a great deal!

Stayed: October 2008, traveled on business
VeniceBreezeSuites, Manager at Venice Suites, responded to this reviewResponded September 27, 2014

Dear Guest, Sorry for the late reply and thank you for staying with us and writing this kind review. Please ask us for the return guest discount on your next visit!

Reviewed January 27, 2009

I have been staying at Venice Suites on the Beach a few times a year for the past 6 years. I love it. I love waking up to the sound of the waves. I love the music coming from the boardwalk. The staff is completely friendly. Randy does a great job making sure our stay is perfect. I have had many friends stay with me at Venice Suites and they all can't wait to come back. The views from the rooftop terrace are amazing and its perfect for lounging in the sun and barbecues.

One of my favorite things to do when I come to california is to stay at Venice Suites, wake up in the morning to the fresh smells of the pacific ocean breezes and take a run on the boardwalk. Afterwards I grab a coffee at the beachfront cafe and walk along the ocean taking in some of the best artwork, music and entertainment on the west coast. I'm a big fan!

Stayed: September 2008

Reviewed January 26, 2009

The Venice Suites is fantastic. I have spent a lot of time in Los Angeles, and there are few places you can go that put you up close to an authentic Los Angeles experience.

The Venice Suites is literally steps from the sand, right in the heart of the world famous Venice Beach. You are just a few short blocks from Muscle Beach and the street vendors, and you are very close to the equally fun, though more gentrified Santa Monica area.

For a fitness buff, you could not find a better location -- plenty of outdoor activities, from a bike path to paddle tennis to rollerblading to volleyball are available nearby, as is the home of Golds Gym.

The Venice Suites is immaculately maintained. There are few places I have stayed in that felt so clean. The units are larger than most similarly priced hotel rooms - they are actually small furnished apartments, complete with utensils and kitchen appliances. One of the best features is a roof deck with spectacular views of the beach and the surrounding area.

The management is friendly and helpful. I definitely plan to stay here again.

• Stayed: January 2009, traveled solo
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)

Reviewed January 26, 2009

We Retired Seniors have spent several months at Venice Suites
over the past two winters, seeking the sun and warmth of this
southern California area. We returned to Venice Suites beccause of the very excellent accommodations, available services, cleanliness, roof garden, location and management.
Our studio apartment is well appointed, clean, spacious, has everything we need. The laundry service is convenient, and easy to use. Our apartment is cleaned once a week and is always immaculate. The staff persons are very accommodating to our needs and so very friendly!
The Venice Suites are conveniently located to nearby Santa Monica, and to various Bus Routes enabling us to get all over the LA area. The excitment of the Boardwalk in Venice Beach is there for the taking.
And the Roof Garden! WOW! What a fabulous view of the beach and the Pacific Ocean! Nevermind the Sunrises! the Sunsets!
YES! we do spend much time up on that roof!
Finally we must give due credit to the excellent Management of this Venice Suites building. The constant vigilence and upkeep
and gracious attention to all our questions and needs meet our highest expectations. This Venice Suites Vacation getaway
cannot be beaten in our point of vew.

• Stayed: January 2009, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)

Reviewed January 25, 2009

I stay at both Venice Suites and Venice Paloma Suites regularly for extended periods. The locations and facilities are excellent and I would not hesitate to recommend both of them for travelers looking for good value.

Stayed: December 2008, traveled on business