“Quaint cozy cottage in Hollywood Hills...”
Review of Dresden B&B

Dresden B&B
Ranked #9 of 91 Los Angeles B&B and Inns
los angeles
“Quaint cozy cottage in Hollywood Hills...”
Reviewed October 23, 2009

I have been a guest at Dresden's quaint cottage in the Hollywood Hills several times. The ambiance is quite wam and cozy with picturesque surroundings that put you in mind of seaside cottages, which line the shores of Martha's Vineyard. The cottage is situated on a quiet street lined with shady trees, beautifully landscaped lawns and well manicured flower gardens. Dresden's backyard offers a swimming pool surrounded by beds of flowers, shade trees and gazebo covered patio area, which makes vacationing spring, summer, fall and winter months in Hollywood an absolute delight!

• Stayed October 2009, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
UK
Reviewed October 10, 2009

Me and a friend stayed at Dresden B&B last month. Dresden was kind enough to tell us about the area and give us tips for our stay as soon as we arrived. She is so warm and welcoming. The place is homely and cosy, especially with Beau, her little dog.

We rented a car (the only way to travel in LA), which we could park right outside on the street without having to worry about payment or safety. As two girls travelling alone, there were some concerns about security, but the street was quiet but safe. I would recommend this place to anyone visiting LA, as it has a very central location, it has the amenities you need and Dresden is so welcoming and nice!

Stayed September 2009, traveled with friends
Singapore
Reviewed September 6, 2009

I'm from Singapore and never stayed in a B&B before. But this is really a great place to stay and Ms dresden is v friendly and knowledgable abt LA and gave us many ideas of places to go. Her dog is absoulutely lovely too! I have absolutely no complaints and would stay there again if I'm visiting LA!

• Stayed August 2009, traveled as a couple
Brasil
Reviewed September 4, 2009

I was in hollywood during the end of august and I had a great time staying at Dresden B&B! Her house is really comfotable and welcoming, in a great neighbourhood. Close to Hollywood walk of fame and Kodak Theathre!

Ms Dresden is an amazing person! She really makes you feel at home when staying there. I really had a great time there with her and Boe =D

• Stayed August 2009, traveled on business
London
Reviewed September 2, 2009

My boyfriend and I stayed with Dresden back in Sept 08, at the beginning of a year away from home. Dresden made us feel at home from the offset, and we immediately knew we had found the best place to stay. Throughout our stay (10 days) Dresden was informative and helpful, and gave us plenty of local advice. We were free to use the house as we pleased during the day, and sometimes that simply meant enjoying the weather by the pool! I would absolutely recommend Dresden's place to anyone, and in fact I have recommended it to several of my UK friends. Location-wise it couldnt be more perfect, we were able to walk to most places of interest every day. Dresden (and little Bo!) made our trip memorable and we were both sad to say goodbye. We will definitely be back to visit again someday soon. Heidi & Will.

• Stayed September 2008, traveled as a couple
sasham79
Reviewed August 20, 2009

My husband and I stayed with Dresden for 4 nights while we were looking for a new apartment in Los Angeles. She is such a warm, welcoming host and really opened up her home to us. The room was very comfortable and the backyard with pool and jacuzzi made my husband (especially) very happy!
I would recommend her B&B to anyone that is looking for a great place in a fantastic location in L.A. I hope to see her again soon and bring my little dog Nola (that she so kindly let stay with us) by to visit with her dog Bo.
Stay here! I can't say enough good things.

Sasha

• Stayed July 2009, traveled as a couple
Vienna
Reviewed August 8, 2009

Stayed at Dresden in July for 7 nights and enjoyed every single day. She's a funny and sportive woman and has a little dog called Bo. He is so sweet, he'll bring you a puppy when you arrive. If you need any help or a travel guide, Dresden will fix all your problems. There is a pool to cool down, but it's not very cold ;). I think all the people below mentioned all the beautiful things of this awesome B&B (no breakfast, but coffee or tea).
Best wishes from Vienna