“Great Location - Loved Dresden !”
Review of Dresden B&B

Dresden B&B
Ranked #9 of 90 Los Angeles B&B and Inns
Rotterdam, The Netherlands
“Great Location - Loved Dresden !”
Reviewed November 5, 2008

We stayed with Dresden for 5 nights in mid-October. It was just like being at home. Dresden doesn't server breakfast, but we did get some nice coffee. We just bought rolls and fresh fruit from a supermarket which is in walking distance. We stored our fruit in the fridge. No problems.

It's a beautiful house on a street lined with tall palm tress. The location is perfect. It's between Hollywood and Sunset. Close to Melrose Ave for shopping and there are plenty of restaurants in walking distance. It's also very close to LAX.

Loved Dresden and Bo (the dog) is a cutie!
We'll be back !

• Liked — The fact that we felt at home. The hospitality was wonderful.
  • Stayed October 2008, traveled on business
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
hong kong
Reviewed October 9, 2008

my boyfriend and i were in LA for 3 nights and was recommended to stay at Dresden's by another B&B that could not accommodate us for our first night - which in actual fact, worked out superbly for us!!

staying at Dresden's is like...staying at a friend's cute and cosy house with a dog (so if you're not a dog person, you should probably reconsider at this point). beau is a lovely yorkshire terrier who loves a good snack, so keep your junk food far far away from him, cause Dresden has put him on a healthy diet. =)

Dresden's is conveniently located in west LA between sunset and hollywood. we had no problem finding parking outside Dresden's and since the house is a 1-storey place, we didn't have to lug our bags up and down much, which is fantastic!

whilst Dresden does not provide breakfast, she was more than happy to prepare coffee. this suited us just fine since we wanted to explore different restaurants anyway. the rooms are clean with no dog-smell whatsoever and Dresden provides clean towels of assorted sizes too. however, be prepared to share a bathroom. oh yes, the fact that there's a pool is a real bonus, shame we didn't have time to use it though.

the convenient location of cosy Dresden's is key to exploring many landmarks and sights...further, Dresden is always willing to shares stories about many places in the states. if only Dresden wasn't out that morning....she would have warned us how far it was to go to san pedro for waffles and omlettes. doh.

it was a great stay with you Dresden!...many thanks and take care~

Stayed September 2008
London
Reviewed September 13, 2008

Great place, lovely host, between Sunset & Hollywood, nice pool, internet access, clean and comfortable, would be happy to come back and stay with Dresden & Beau.

I got the contact through another place myself and my partner stayed at, and the details aren't listed here, so here's Dresden's email: [-]

Chris & Kasia
13/09/2008

• Liked — Like being home from home
  • Disliked — I can't take the pool home with me!
  • Stayed September 2008, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
2 Thank MandrakeMan
Los Angeles
Reviewed August 10, 2008

I'm a 24 year old girl from Switzerland and traveled by my self to Los Angeles for education. Until I found a place to rent, I stayed at this B&B place. The B&B is located in Hollywood and is near all the good atractions. The Neighborhood is safe, I felt good walking home in the evening. I didn't had a car and had to take bus connections or walk. Wich is better to do by car. The lady owner of the B&B is keeping the house very clean and she was also a help for me to get along in Los Angeles. She owns a yorkshire terrier wich is soo cute. She'll be happy to give you informations about restaurants, theatre or anything your looking for. The room is very clean has a queen bed,TV, AC well anything you need. Two persons could share the room. The price I find good for the location, 80$ a night. I had total privacy, wich is very important for me. Also a pool is there to use. I can recomand this place to any persons..

Stephanie

• Liked — Friendly, clean, good location, good price
  • Disliked — nothing
  • Stayed June 2008, traveled on business