The L.A. Grand Hotel Downtown
Hotel Angeleno(Los Angeles)(Great Value!)
$189
  • Pool
Mondrian Los Angeles Hotel(West Hollywood)(Great Value!)
$426
$229
Omni Hotels
$560
  • Pool
Sheraton Gateway Los Angeles Hotel(Los Angeles)(Great Value!)
$159
  • Beachfront
$289
$202
1,245 results
All reviewsthe world trade centerhyatt regencythe financial districtnice hotelfloor to ceiling windowsjunior suitestaples centerdisney concert hallconvention centervalet parkingroom was largewi fivalet servicecoffee makerlobbyfreewayconference
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 19, 2013

I landed in LA on a Sunday and got a mail about a family emergency. I wanted to use their business centre to try and sort out what I could. The business centre was closed with a note to refer to Reception. Reception staff didn't know it was closed. I landed up paying to use their overpriced wi-fi service. I got a bill for the wi-fi put under my door that night and went to pay it, in cash, the next morning. I got a receipt and happily went on my way. I discovered upon checking out that they had debited my credit card for wi-fi charges, which I had paid. By this stage I was in another state and in another time zone, but phoned the hotel at an inconvenient time to get their business hours. I was told there was nothing they could do and I had to contact "accounts". It took days to get this resolved. I never had this kind of problem at any other hotel (and I was on a tour, so I stayed in loads of hotels). The staff had a very blasé attitude and seemed to know nothing other than how to check people in. If you're only going to sleep there, it's not bad. But if you want customer service, I don't recommend this joint.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed September 19, 2013

We stayed here for 4 night on our recent trip to LA. We arrived late in the evening and found it hard to find as the name on the hotel is not very prominent and drove by it the first time. It is located in a fairly quite part of the city but there are lots of bars and restaurants within walking distance. It is also close to the 101 and I10 for driving to other areas of the city. We found the people at reception very helpful and courteous. The rooms are a good size and beautifully decorated with nice comfortable bed. It has a huge reception area and it will be interesting to is what it is like when the renovations are complete. A bit steep for parking there though at $35 per night. All in all we had a lovely stay here, liked the mirror in the room.

Room Tip: As someone else said ask for one not facing on to the highway
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank paudbrowne
Reviewed September 12, 2013 via mobile

Stayed at this hotel for a few nights and found it wonderful. Felt very clean and staff were very helpful, rooms were extremely large and a very comfortable bed. Room service menu quite highly priced but plenty of eateries a 5 minute walk away.

• Stayed: September 2013
Reviewed September 12, 2013

Spent two nights here traveling with Cosmos tour Aug.30 and 31st and while remodeling is going on, our stay was still very good. First room we were in had a problem with a/c, maint. called and when they couldn't fix it we were moved to a super cool room. Front desk staff as well as rest. and lounge staff were very accommodating and friendly during our stay. It will be beautiful when remodeling is complete!

• Stayed: August 2013
Reviewed September 7, 2013

Good location if you are have business on the northwest part of Downtown LA. Close to most of the high-rises, the Music Center, and reasonably close to LA Live. This former Marriott will become a Hyatt Regency in the next couple of months and many of the upgrades are already done. What isn't is the front desk which is temporarily on the 2nd floor, along with the concierge. The rooms are very well appointed. What really stands out is the spacious bathrooms with plenty of counter space. Also kudos for plenty of electrical plugs. Nice play to stay.

Room Tip: Until the front desk renovation is done, consider the after 4pm discounted parking at the LA World Trade Center. You can take the pedestrian bridge right to the 2nd floor front desk.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business